Reviews for What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Man
IMTheresa chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
I just finished the two most recent chapters and I am still impressed with the quality...this story is a hard one to tell and you're doing it with the right amount of angst. I can't wait to get to the end of a sentence so I can move onto the next one; I need to know what's going to happen and almost wish I could read faster.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next installment.
HollyBush chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
Well...Hardly anything I can say that I haven't said before. You've got me hooked in the worst, worst way. I had a terrible day yesterday and when I saw you posted another chapter, it actually turned my day right back around. I won't be around to read the following chapter I think, but I am certainly going to try and read or print it somewhere! This is, hands down, one of the best written fics I've read. And I've read A LOT!

Thanks for this one, and looking forward (you have no idea...) to the next one!

Holly
irismay42 chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
Wow, another really intense chapter there - it must be exhausting for you writing this story! I think you did really well to make it fairly obvious what had happened to Dean when he was thirteen without going into lurid detail, and I liked how you contrasted Sam's memories from when he was really young to the way he's viewing the memories as an adult with hindsight.

It was so clever how you wrote your story back into the framework of TM7 with Tamara exorcising the scumbag too!
thevigilante15 chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
so sad and beautifully written. Can't wait for more!
Elle452 chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
Freakin' awesome! That's what I have to say about your story. I love the idea that Sam has no clue who his brother really his or the level of sacrifice he's made. You've captured the characters exceptionally well. I am looking forward to the next installment.
Mishka89 chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
As always I loved your update. This world full of angst and pain you have created is just delicious. I loved all the flashback kind of memories from Sam's behalf, they were well done into the story as well. Like pieces to a puzzle. I'm eagerly awaiting more!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
excellent.
indusgirl1313 chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
It was really really good. I can't wait for the next update.
NathMG chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
OMG! This is pure torture. The flashbacks were wonderful. I love how Sam is finally able to see Dean's childhood from a different perspective and realize how much it affected him. He so wants to be able to understand his brother, the same way Dean understands him. You're building up to an intense climax. I'm still on edge after reading this. I can't wait for Sam and Dean to finally have it out. My poor, poor Dean. He needs to lean on his brother. PLEASE! PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
Roscolux chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
This story is ridiculously intense. I keep realizing I'm holding my breath while reading it.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
incredible chapter, so full of emotion. And you're efforts are so worth, this is an riveting story!
mtee1958 chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
Very good.

So much to take in.
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
this is an intense story, and very well written. Looking forward to more
irismay42 chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Well I was kind of hoping the little flashback last chapter didn't mean what I thought it meant, but obviously it did. You're handling the revelation about Dean's dark secret really well - Sam wanting to know, Bobby trying to protect the both of them and Dean just wishing he could forget it all.

Don't take this the wrong way, but after spending a chapter in the company of Leviathan, I really do feel like I need a shower! He's a scumsucker of the highest order!
Vee-sama chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
Pretty different from your other works, but I love it all the same. Good job on the writing, it's really engagin, keep it up.
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »