Reviews for What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Man
SamDeanLover28 chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
i lovd it. ill wait as long as it take for new chapters its no rush. so when the next one goes up, ill b here.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
Magnificent Chapter! So full of emotions and so intense.. just wow. Can't wait for more!
NathMG chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
I've been anxiously awaiting the next chapter to this story, and what an incredible one it is. This is what I call an emotional rollercoaster. I have to catch my breath after reading this. Very powerful. I can't wait for the next chapter. My poor Dean. He's been through so much. I hope Sam can somehow help heal those old wounds.
thevigilante15 chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
So missing this story:) GLad to see it back!
IMTheresa chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
Another well-done chapter exploring not just Dean, but Sam as well. I like how you started this one out with Dean and Bobby; it was a nice little break from the pain Sam is going through, but also a reminder that Dean is out there...well done!
HollyBush chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Oh. My. God. You can NOT keep doing this to me. Update, damnit, update!

Ahem. Okay. Ignore the rant. I am capable of decent comments and praise. It's really wonderful to have this story back and you have me on the edge of my seat. I will wait for as long as necessary but I sure hope you get a chance to update soon. You're doing a beautiful, beautiful job.

Holly
irismay42 chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Wow, that was quite hard going, and I don't mean that as a criticism! You really packed a lot of information, angst and drama in there, and I think you're spot on when you talk about Dean's always saying he didn't want 'normal' but being a little jealous that Sam had it with Jess - sort of borne out by the Lisa dream in DALDOM, while the converse is also true of Sam envying Dean's - er - joie de vivre!

Leviathan has to be one of the nastiest creations in fan fic - so - um - well done for that!

And that little flashback scene expanding on the previous one is getting more and more intriguing...
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
You have my complete and absolute attention. Only two sins left to go and I don't know if I can take any more of this. It is dark and intense, but it's also beautiful.

Eagerly waiting to see what you do next.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
i love it
livelongprosper2012 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
can't wait for more. this is such a great piece. great job. so powerful..
SciFiNutTX chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Wow! Cool! Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Mishka89 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Oh my god I loved it! So much pain and angst, delicious! I love this demon lol, I'm so horrible but I can't help but enjoy a good helping of emotional angst on the boys. And Dean back in time to hear some of it! Brilliant! Please update again soon! I can't wait for more.
DJ Sparkles chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Oh. My. God. That said, I am waiting rather impatiently for the next chapter! This is such a well-written story, and you've gotten into Dean's psyche so WELL! Mercy, woman! Keep up the good work!

~DJ
the vigilante15 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
I was missing this story! I think it very well written and explains Dean a lot. I completely agree with the way his personality is, a lot more happened in his life than we see or he will admit to.
IMTheresa chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
We all know that demons lie, but sometimes they tell the truth. It may not be the whole truth; sometimes it's just a nugget. And that's what makes this all the more difficult for Sam.

Thanks for another beautiful chapter.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »