Reviews for Ya Had a Bad Day
Darth Becky 726 chapter 6 . 1/21/2018
I'm flashing back to The Dark Knight Rises. At least his back isn't broken.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 12 . 4/30/2017
Hurt Shan love it. And His dad showing a fatherly caring side perfect. Even lassie was worried. And the best in he end Shawn and Juliet are together.
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 12 . 10/5/2016
Yay! Great job! I was so excited to read this story my phone battery is now at 13%. I just couldn't put it down and I didn't have a charger with me so... *whispers* I started at 100%...
ahem. Anyway great story!
RowanaRenee chapter 4 . 3/14/2016
Did you really just. I. You just. You. His leg. You really...? And there are about eight more chapters? And foreshadowing to flooding going on? Will Shawn be consulting as a ghost in the near future? (I think he'd actually like that, after the surprise of, well, being dead wears off. He'd probably enjoy haunting Lassiter.)
RowanaRenee chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
...prediction came true a little more dramatically than expected. Damn, Shawn, that escalated quickly. Going from fixing an old lady's heater to getting tossed into a trunk...hopefully somebody can get him another cookie after all this? Or like a pineapple upsidedown cake, maybe?
RowanaRenee chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
I don't drink coffee, but if anyone takes something I paid money for without asking first and then pours it out and then tells me to leave as well...well actually I'd probably just stammer a lot and maybe cry. Turn very red, as it were. But I'd /think/ about saying some rather harsh things and probably complain to anyone who would listen. But seriously, Lassie. Not cool. And Chief Vick endorsing theft of property! Not awesome behavior, friends.

*Holds finger to eyebrow* I'm sensing that Shawn's rough day is going to get worse before it gets better. Accurate? Maybe? Sort of?

Also, your writing is quite good, you should be congratulated. You've got the characterization going well, too. :3
Pushpanjali chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Love it...
Specially the talking between Shawn and Lassie...oh God ..! So funny...!
Make smile ...just an Excellent story...!
Thank you..!
cosette141 chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Great story! I am loving your chapter on Shawn being trapped. Just enough detail, it's awesome!:D good job! :)
PinMeToTheWall chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
Quite a lovely story - even if it's a bit older. I read your profile, therefore I know why the shawn whumpage doesn't go any more into detail or why they all curse so little. I'm fine with that, then.
The only thing that came to my mind: why does no one call Maddie? You're (or rather Henry is) even mentioning how Shawn kicked his mother's womb - so why wasn't she sitting at his bed?
I enjoyed it anyway!
zendog chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
I love it when I stumble upon a great story from a few years ago...and this is one of the best. Loved it; brilliant plot line; fab twists; funny; exciting and really well written. You kept everyone in character; had just the right amount of whump and angst. Emotional, but never cloyingly over sentimental. Fantastic.
APlagueOnBothYourHouses chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
HOLY CARP THAT WAS EPIC!
So I know I read this story a while back and I'm too lazy to check if I already reviewed, so you may be getting twice the enthusiastic pep talk from yours truely. But quite frankly I really don't think you mind, because REVIEWS ROCK. Ahem.
Anyway, this story rocks so much I read it twice and OMK IT just frigging rocks.
I love Shawn!whump in a way that sometimes makes me question my sanity.
Anywaaaaayyyyyyyyyy...
You rock, your story rocks, and may your offspring and close relatives be blessed with EPICALNESS for being closely related to you!
And here is mr lawyer, to speak with you while I collapse in a heap of OMYGOSHIHAVENTSLEPTINDOREEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRRRRR !

*lawyer appears out of the Void, script in hand*
*lawyer speaks*
Really? Again? *lawyer sighs, begins reading monotonously from script OF DOOM* if anything PseudonymHere did or said in this review made you sad, upset, sick, creeped out, angry, AND/OR made you question her (questionable) sanity, she apologizes, hopes you don't sue her, and gives the following excuse: Hi! I am sorry, because if you are reading this it means I wrote an author's note/ left a review while under the influence of the DREADED SLEEP DEPRIVATION! This either led tithe review being absolutely insane, or... ABSOLUTLY insane! Again, I apologize and state that your story is EPIC.
*lawyer man disappears in a poof of smoke, leaving PseudonymHere snoring on the ground ish thing*
AND THAT'S A WRAP!
Pseu, the one with the lawyer man and PIE
Anthora09 chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
I loved it! This is a great story! You really know the characters: you write their dialogue, their actions, their frustrations, their fears, and their thoughts very well. I really enjoyed this story, and I can't wait to read more! Oh, I also really enjoyed the epilogue! :) Thanks for sharing!
xIAmAlsoAWe chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
I loved it! This was an amazing fic, I look forward to your other psych fics. :D
cindythechef chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
This was a really really good story :)
unobtrusivescribe chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Excellent story! Very exciting and interesting! I love that Lassie is finally coming to terms with Shawn and his antics, though he doesn't really approve at all:) aww the I love you seen was so precious! Yeah, Shules all the way! I knew Shawn would make it he's a Spencer, Spencers never say die!