Reviews for Ya Had a Bad Day
omg i loved this story
sooooooo
much!
ShawnSpenceStarr chapter 12 . 3/11
I love the comparison of Henry telling Shawn to open his eyes rather than close them.
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
This is a reread fix for sure. I know I reread it every so often.
G-Sky chapter 12 . 7/15/2020
This has to be one of the best Psych fics I have read (trust me it is a LOT). The beginning was funny, and I could totally see this happening!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2020
Wow! I'm only on chapter 3 but Great story so far
Darth Becky 726 chapter 6 . 1/21/2018
I'm flashing back to The Dark Knight Rises. At least his back isn't broken.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 12 . 4/30/2017
Hurt Shan love it. And His dad showing a fatherly caring side perfect. Even lassie was worried. And the best in he end Shawn and Juliet are together.
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 12 . 10/5/2016
Yay! Great job! I was so excited to read this story my phone battery is now at 13%. I just couldn't put it down and I didn't have a charger with me so... *whispers* I started at 100%...
ahem. Anyway great story!
RowanaRenee chapter 4 . 3/14/2016
Did you really just. I. You just. You. His leg. You really...? And there are about eight more chapters? And foreshadowing to flooding going on? Will Shawn be consulting as a ghost in the near future? (I think he'd actually like that, after the surprise of, well, being dead wears off. He'd probably enjoy haunting Lassiter.)
RowanaRenee chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
...prediction came true a little more dramatically than expected. Damn, Shawn, that escalated quickly. Going from fixing an old lady's heater to getting tossed into a trunk...hopefully somebody can get him another cookie after all this? Or like a pineapple upsidedown cake, maybe?
RowanaRenee chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
I don't drink coffee, but if anyone takes something I paid money for without asking first and then pours it out and then tells me to leave as well...well actually I'd probably just stammer a lot and maybe cry. Turn very red, as it were. But I'd /think/ about saying some rather harsh things and probably complain to anyone who would listen. But seriously, Lassie. Not cool. And Chief Vick endorsing theft of property! Not awesome behavior, friends.

*Holds finger to eyebrow* I'm sensing that Shawn's rough day is going to get worse before it gets better. Accurate? Maybe? Sort of?

Also, your writing is quite good, you should be congratulated. You've got the characterization going well, too. :3
Pushpanjali chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Love it...
Specially the talking between Shawn and Lassie...oh God ..! So funny...!
Make smile ...just an Excellent story...!
Thank you..!
cosette141 chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Great story! I am loving your chapter on Shawn being trapped. Just enough detail, it's awesome!:D good job! :)
PinMeToTheWall chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
Quite a lovely story - even if it's a bit older. I read your profile, therefore I know why the shawn whumpage doesn't go any more into detail or why they all curse so little. I'm fine with that, then.
The only thing that came to my mind: why does no one call Maddie? You're (or rather Henry is) even mentioning how Shawn kicked his mother's womb - so why wasn't she sitting at his bed?
I enjoyed it anyway!
zendog chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
I love it when I stumble upon a great story from a few years ago...and this is one of the best. Loved it; brilliant plot line; fab twists; funny; exciting and really well written. You kept everyone in character; had just the right amount of whump and angst. Emotional, but never cloyingly over sentimental. Fantastic.