Reviews for It Don't Come Easy
Amazing little fic.
C chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
Fantastic.
Bondopoulos chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
This was a nice read. I wish it had happened this way...I am glad for Keith's wisdom! Thanks for writing this and sharing it!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Love all the emotion and love in this story, kudos!
blondieeeee111 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Love
Mischief101 chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Noooo. Is that all? Give me more! I really liked this. Come on you can write more, right? This is too good to just let end. Please, please and I'll say it again please.
kw chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Thank you. That was beautifully written from start to finish. Really liked Keith's words of wisdom and Veronica using reasoning to see it differently and more accurately. A great big sigh of wishing that this was how it played out on the show. Thank you again.
shuurei02 chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Borrowing Veronica's word: Wow.

Love this fic. Though I wish it was longer, I think it was better to leave it as it is.

Thank you. I had fun reading. (And I'm actually in the office, but it's a boring Monday - what better to spice it up than a LoVe fanfic right?)

Thanks again!
lateVMlover chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Wow is right! Great little story!
lateVMlover chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Perfect!
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Heartrenching!
lateVMlover chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
I so loved Keith's lines in this chapter! So wish it HAD happened the way you imagined it!
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
How sad! :(
layoung13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
great writing. glad I found your stories. I read them all. Are you writing new ones? this phrase is the truth of the series: "I belong where ever you are." hope you write more. your smut chapter was quite romantic. I like the song titles you use; I can hear the songs in the background. You mentioned writing crossovers-consider writing VM/Moonlight for Josef/Logan.
Nerdyesque chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
So romantic and naughty at the same time. Great job.