Reviews for what happening to me?
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 20 . 7/30/2012
long time no see! dramatic return huh? enjoyable, though i really do wish you would just pop this into microsoft word or something and clean up the errors a bit. It would do a world of wonders.
VKLOREO23 chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
i loved it please update soon i know its been past a year but its really good i love how u mixed it with X MEN and Vampire Knight
Sandruxiii chapter 19 . 9/16/2011
hello, I love your fic, it was great D! Just finished reading and wondered if I'd let me translate it into Spanish please clarify me at all times that the fic is yours in all moment, and I also can attribute to me is the translation.

Thanks for taking time to read my message, I hope your answer.
fanfic angelfairy chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
i don't no what to think of this story. i love how Yuki/ Kitty has very protective "brothers" and "sisters". but i think that Yuki goes with Kaname and Kitty Pryde goes with Bobby Drake. so this story kinda contradict my pairings for x-men and vampire knight.
Rain Nightwalker chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
This story is beast !

It has a lot of suspense !

In your next chapter can you talk about the setting more...

I'm kind of confused about where Yuki AKA Kitty is !

I appreciate it very Much !1
Asunder Rose chapter 19 . 3/19/2010
love it please update asap
Nightmare yori chapter 19 . 4/17/2009
i love your stories you have some great ideas, as for you grammer problem.. (not meaning any offence) .. have you thought of letting someone else proof read it for you and fix up your spelling? (sorry im not telling you what to do it just an idea) ... ' what happened to me has to be my favorite storie so far. _
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 19 . 4/10/2009
more more MORE, haha please it's just so good
computerangel21 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Love this story update soon
Silver Fang 101 chapter 19 . 2/4/2009
I so hope that Kaname doesn't do anything to ruin Lance's and Kitty's (or should I call her Yuuki, confusing) relationship too badly. I really hope they do get married. Please update soon!
KAITLYN chapter 19 . 2/2/2009
best story ever!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE!1
computerangel21yahoo.com chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
love this story it combin 2 of my most favorite show. keep writing more love the story line. continue being u.
ANGELOFTHEBLACKROSES chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
Yes! power to the twilighters! we rock! anyway...update soon, i really love this story. it's amiracle that i can even think striaght cuz i'm so tired so please excuse any mistakes that i may have made. thank yiu. do you read comics? or do you know of the x-men from the movies or the shows? love the stoyr! it's great!
meow114 chapter 18 . 12/24/2008
i like this story plz update :P
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 18 . 10/20/2008
HEY! i missed this story! i am so happy you are updating everything! This chapter is really great by the way! but the begining is a bit confusing... anyway im glad you made yuuki into a smart, deep person instead of the usual ditsy person people make her.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »