Reviews for Butterflies and Hurricanes
aliaslover14 chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Wow. Powerful.
CarebearKara chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
Great fic. I hope Rory and Logan figure things out soon.
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
This story keeps getting better each chapter.

Im getting ansty just awaiting for the bomb to drop. Will Rory take offense of all Logan's indiscretion while they were "on a break" or you'll totally take that out of the equation. Im a little confuse with the spoilers you provided at the beginning. Im kind of slow in the uptake. :D

Anyway, great writing. Looking forward to the next.

gilmorefan09 chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Please update soon!
Lizzie1211 chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
Great update! I can't wait to see what Rory was up to during their break... I love that you are exploring their feeling and not just throwing them back together. It'll make them stronger in the end.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
well it's healing so I'm good with that. :D good job love the fic and the angst great job!
Rayc Petite chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
I really enjoy this story... there aren't a lot of Rogans out there anymore... Which makes me feel like it's partly my fault, because I don't update often.

Good story.

Interesting premiss.

Update soon.
cosmopolitan chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
perfection, adore this fic
sugary sweet and sour chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
I can't believe it took you so long to update, but I am so glad you did! I absolutely love this story and love how realistic it is. Can't wait for the next update!
GHLuluDanteAnnaLukefan30 chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
interesting story, and I like the fact you want to wait for the reunion however I don't think you should wait as long as it seems you are planning on too... of course I'll keep reading but as a writer you'll probably lose other readers along the way if you wait too long.. Just a piece of advice.
Curley-Q chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
I love that you had Honor and Rory actually talk about everything! Please continue
Logansnumberone chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
I love it:) I can't wait for another update:)

and when you said the Rory was Thirdly, and this is the big one, Drama is looming in the near(ish) future. Let’s just say that Rory was about as pristine during their time apart as Logan was.

I think she went back to Jess cause you said something about him in one of your other chapters:) hm I wonder how all this will play out?

I hope you update soon Please:)
ellie gilmore chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
great chapter and i like your plan waiting for rory and logan's reunion. please update soon
ACE732 chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
I was so happy to see a new chapter and you did not disappoint. I think the pace of the story is great. I love how you arent just throwing them back together straight away. Its more realistic that way. Although, I cant wait for them to get back together, Hopefully? Update soon please!
CorkyGilmore chapter 5 . 1/12/2008