Reviews for Butterflies and Hurricanes
Loyal Reader chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
Well written chapter... good work.
Writergirl2011 chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
really good chapter. I loved it. Please update soon!

Melissa
Skylove chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
Really amazing chapter and I love the way you write Colin and Finn! update asap
shalomgirl chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
wow!
Jill Cohen chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
Hey! this was really good! What an intense conversation they had, huh? I can totally understand Rorys reasons to not trust logan right away, but as this is RORY and LOGAN, I hope and know youre going to make it work, right? Well, you better! Do Colin and Finn have anyonther plan to get rory and logan back together other than leaving them alone for a while? Hope you update this soon! Happy new Year!
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
Excellent chapter! I cannot wiat to read more!
Writergirl2011 chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
Aww i love it. please update soon. its so cute.

Melissa
ggfan01 chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Great story...can't wait to read more soon!
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
Amazing chapter.

[“Rory, I jumped off a cliff. It’s not pretty and I’m not particularly proud of it, but I did. I survived that, I survived jumping off a hundred foot cliff but I swear I will not survive being with out you.”]

To some they may find that line cheesy and cliche but I find it sweet and real. Its my favorite line second only to Rory's [“I’ll always come back.”]

In my advanced age [laughs], I prefer fluff. Like Logan, I dont do drama. Not a lot of writers can pull off dramatic scenes well. Most go over-board with too many emotions that leave many of us cringing. Fortunately, you're one of those writers that manage to create a perfect blend of humor and drama that leave us wanting more.

I also want to commend you for writing a character of Rory that is strong but still has a hint of vulnerability in her. I was afraid that she'll readily succumb to Logan's "ILoveYou's", glad that she let it all her anger out instead of the passive-aggressive stance she took in the show.

Anyway, this is a fantastic chapter. There may be bumps in the road ahead of them but I hope their love is strong enough to withstand it.

Update soon and Merry Christmas!

Cheers!
ellie gilmore chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
i love your story, it's really really great!please update soon, because i can't wait for more and i hope Rory and Logan will figure everything out soon!
iwannabegilmore chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
amazing!
Gilmorecrazed2010 chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
I love it please update soon! :D
belle1220 chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
This chapter was great.

Rory really needed to tell Logan how she felt. As much as it hurt, she couldn't just let him think that 'I love you' would solve all their problems. The last line "I'll always come back.'" was wonderful.

Glad you kept the Mitchum phone in there.
monique89 chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
I know you said that this chapter isnt what you wanted it to be... but i think it's awesome. It's a really good chapter.

I'm glad Rory didnt just take logan back straight away when he told her that he loved her... she definately needed to give him a piece of her mind.

Love it!
MarianaTeresia chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
please update this is really good and I need more
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »