Reviews for Butterflies and Hurricanes
CorkyGilmore chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
sweet very cute
cathyrock chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
OMG, He finally told him that he loved her, and their fight, wow, must have been spectacular. Loved how you finished the chapter also, with "I will always be back."
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
"I'll always come back" *cries* soo great! I loved it!
imma chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Hi! Where did you go? I really miss your updates! Please continue with your story, I like it alot!
cathyrock chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
Just started reading your story, It's awesome. Especially as there is no more Rogan, it' really great to read something like this.
JosiahGirl chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Well I am a lurker but I am always up for a new R/L fic. good stuff, can't wait to read more.
monique89 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Love, Love, Love this story so far.

You're a great writer and this story is really really good.

Thank god you asked the "what the hell does sophie mean" question, i have no idea what it means either but the second i submit this review i will take a look through the other reviews and see if someone has an answer for me. It has been taunting me for weeks that i don't know. Of course i haven't been bothered to proactively try and figure it out but there you go.

Anyway great chapter/s.

Can't wait to see the next installment.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
aww really good! I want more!
Welcome To Lala-Land chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
where have all the rogans gone?

thanks for the update. you made my day :)
blueyed18 chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
GREAT chapter. I LOVED the tension and awkwardness between Logan and Rory and I can't wait until they get to talk. Really talk. I love it!
twincous chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
yay! update! I agree, we need more rogan stories! please update!
copyrighted chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
I just wanted to comment real quick about how much I love this story.. it's a different take on the whole scene, and it's very good. Also, Rock Kills Kid.. I'm not sure how many cookies you've given out so far but I hope I'm one of them. :)
nancy chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Good chapter cant wait for the next!
mixxndmatch chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Loved it. The part with Finn asking if they kissed made me laugh xD Are you gonna be having Logan's thoughts in the fic too? That'd be pretty interesting. Anyways, happy writing & update soon ]
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 11/26/2007