Reviews for Butterflies and Hurricanes
kiss goodnight chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
i love it. please continue..there arent many stories out there like this one :)
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Great job with this first chapter, I cannot wait for more!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
me likey! I like it very much, so sad, and well she's mean but it's okay good job! :D I want them to talk talk! :D good job with the fic!
coolp chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
good job. like no one has been updating or writting new good stories for rogan. things are lacking lately so i is good to read a very great one at last. update soon!
vbg11 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
wow this really good. great writting! i love the story and please please update soon.. sometimes it takes people forever to update stories and it kills me cause i want to know what happens lol anyway great job! this sounds like it's heading in a great direction! keep it up!
MegaMe15 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
That is soo cute. I love it! Great chapter or one-shot whatever it is i love it!
vintage demigoddess chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Hiya, is this going to be a one shot? because this opening is too good for you not to continue with, pls update soon
Rayc Petite chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Wow, that was very, very good.

I really hope you continue this..

At first I was confused, because you didn't explain in an author's note that Logan and Rory broke up for good after the whole LMHYBRO episode... I assume that's when they broke up.

But it was very, very interesting... and a good start.

The only thing I have to say is that you had A LOT of mistakes.

And that can make or break a story.

I recommend getting a beta...

I beta... so... I guess I could do it for you... but everything is really good except for the mistakes.

Just think about it and update soon!

Really good.

There haven't been a lot of good Rogans lately.

They have all been about after the series finale.. and that gets boring.
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This is an absolutely beautiful start to a story! I love the timeline setup, the perfect starting point for a starting over fic. The dialogue during their conversation at the coffee stand was perfect, how it went from uncomfortable to friendly ease then back to uncomforable in a blink of the eye was completely realistic and so true to the nature of their relationship.

Ah, Colin and Finn... you write them well, and I loved how they not only called her, but the comfort they gave her as she realized how serious Logan's condition was.

Rory's "Idiots!" rant was priceless. And so true to character.

Classic ending. While it does stand alone wonderfully as a one-shot, I do hope you're planning on continuing with this. If not, well done! And if so, anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
mo chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
very cute
edenofalltrades chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Really great story.
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
wow great start to a story. I guess they never got back together before Valentines day. Looking forward to more.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7