Reviews for The Wrath of the Wrath
Divya chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
My god... U r a fucking genius.! U r my GOD! No words for u... U nailed it my friend...
Dubhe666 chapter 23 . 6/29/2012
I was a little confused when the shifter said this:
"Pull the damn trigger, Dean! Kill me now before I go dark side and start hurting people!"
How could the shifter have known about this? The 'Sammy might turn evil' stuff isn't until mid s1 and the happenings with the shifter were pre-series.
okay, I'm gonna stop complaining now and I'm gonna keep reading
Dubhe666 chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
Why are you talking about Dean selling his soul? that only happened at the very end of season 2 and at the beginning of the story Dean says he's 26. Which isn't correct either, cause in s2 Dean is 27-28.
It's the second time I'm reading this story and I still like it. Though it's only now I noticed how overly dramatic it sometimes is and how many chick-flick moments there are. That's not always bad, you just overdid it a bit here. It's getting late now, I'm reading the other half of this story tomorrow. Oh, and I think it's really funny how a simple story about fairies in Ireland turned into such a giant story xD
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 42 . 4/27/2010
The whole story was great. It sure was a challenge to find time to read it, but I don't regret a single moment. I LOVED it. Thanks for everything.
TaraHalliwell chapter 41 . 4/26/2010
Okay, when I reviewed the other chapter I was talking about you updating a story that is already completed. My bad, lol.
TaraHalliwell chapter 42 . 4/26/2010
Wow, I just found this story early today and I read the whole thing in one go! It was really wonderful and it reminded me about my love for the Ghost Hunters! lol, I watched the episode this story is based off of on YouTube and I think you did a great job with incorporating it into the story. That sentence sounded better in my head... but it's practically midnight and I'm exhausted so therefore I am too lazy to change it. Anyways this was a really great story and I hope you update your other story "More Meddling" soon.
princess moon shadow chapter 42 . 4/26/2010
Love it!
Saffygirl chapter 41 . 1/18/2009
Cool story!
Kyra Trebon chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This story was overall, extremely well written. I personally love both Supernatual and Ghost Hunters, and this was an interesting combination of the two.

My only critique is that you didn't let the ghost hunters play a bigger role in the story. It might be because you are more use to writing Supernatural stories, but a few times you made the ghost hunters sound like scared little kids. That aside, wicked awesome story! I hope you write another x-over like this.
girlinaType40 chapter 41 . 3/22/2008
I really like the bit about the video. I most likely already said this, but that was one of my absolute favorite episodes of Ghost Hunters and I remember every part that you bring up. That's awesome.

I almost got afraid that as he was walking up the stairs and then the TV flickered on with Cleena saying, "Watch your step, Dean Winchester" that he was going to fall and break his neck or something, lol.
SPNCruzin chapter 41 . 3/22/2008
i have really enjoyed this fanfic. you did an amazing job. really enjoyed the dean whompage too! lol! can't wait to see what you bring us next. hope you have something in mind. once again, thank you!
princess moon shadow chapter 41 . 3/22/2008
Love it! Brilliant story!
alwaysateen chapter 41 . 3/22/2008
Great ending.

I'm so glad Dean can finally sleep peacefully.
deangirl1 chapter 41 . 3/22/2008
Sorry to see this end! Nice wrap up chapter, but I'm not convinced that Dean isn't still struggling... Is there a hint of a sequel? Do you follow the spoilers at all? You must be looking forward to the upcoming episode entitled Ghostfacers!
Rayna Terror chapter 41 . 3/22/2008
Ok, i don't know about a epilouge, but a sequel would be nice...more bonding with TAPS! I love all the boys, and Sam and Steve hanging out would be awesome!