Reviews for Chocolate Spread Or Marmalade?
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
A leetle bit of a temper, perhaps?
moosiebell chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
hahaha oh martha! just one thing. Revise. you just forgot to put spaces in between words sometimes that's all.
Lizzy Speril chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Bravo. That's all I'm gonna leave you with... Bravo.
Teyla-shan chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh GOD that was SOOOOO good! Serves him right!
I never got used to Rose, seriously, and I don't understand why everyone whined so long when she left. Okay, the Doctor loved her, we got it but we can fairly assume that she's not the ONLY one he's loved in his 900 year-old life. I'm more a fan of Martha anyway.
Sil chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Yes! I always wanted her to do exactly this. Just go off on the Doctor. I mean I love Rose but when the Doctor would just go on and on, you could see how much it hurt her. I'm pretty sure they would have done a scene like this but they would have been mobbed by rabid Doctor/rose fans.
Phoebe Cloud chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
As much as love both the 10th Doctor and the 11th, I think this one thing that makes me prefer Smith sometimes...

I'm not at all saying that the Doctor should ignore his pain over Rose, but he's also disgustingly unaware of how much he hurts Martha, and I'm more of a Martha fan.

Okay...hope I didn't offend anyone. That's just my personal opinion. Great story!
Petrichor7 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
hahaha I love!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I loved this! And I'm so glad that someone finally wrote a fic about the Rose-factor, that Marhta finally exploded on the fact that the Doctor never did shut-up about Rose ... She never was one of my favorite characters, that Rose. I love Martha Jones! :)
akghsfghjhjsagjh chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Something Martha needed to do as soon as she became a companion. Bitchslap the Doctor when he mentioned Rose. I liked Rose in season one and then she sortof went downhill. I always shipped Jack/Doctor so I didn't care about the shippy side of things. But Martha had got to be my favourite companion (aside from Jack) and everyone hated her cause she wasn't Rose. Everyone protested when Sarah Jane left 4 and when 4 regenerated and everyone moved on. Thank you for giving the Doctor what he had coming to him.
tirocno chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Wahey! Go Martha! :D Yeah, the depressed Rose rants annoyed me in Series 3, too. So I love this. :)

Much luvz, tirocno
FranGipani6181 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Aww! Poor Doctor.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Go Martha!

Thanks for writing.
Time Lady 802379 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I prefer Rose to Martha everytime. I just do. She was the best. I like Martha, but she could never replace Rose. Soz Freema.
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 1 . 4/26/2009