Reviews for Fallen Souls
lau-litost chapter 21 . 8/4
Hello there! I read your story and loved it! It was quite enjoyable how you portrayed each character :) 3 congrats, you did really well :D
Hannah chapter 3 . 5/16
i just want hide in the emo corner and cry...
CarlitaM chapter 21 . 3/17
Kawaaaiii!

Loved it! It was so cute! Karin's rise to power was a bit quick, but I guess that's a given, what with her being a Kurosaki and all.

Anyways, it was awesome, thoroughly enjoyed it!

Cheers,

C.
MysticalNyla chapter 21 . 5/15/2014
interesting story
Smokeypaw chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
This. Story. Is. Amazing.
HitsukarinLover29 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Could you do a Karin/Hisagi fic? I like this crack paring but there's not that many of them. Great story I love it.
Music-chan loves anime chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
KAWII! I like it!
Insane insanity chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
For some reason, I wish this was written in present time 'cause, if you're caught up with the manga, Toshrio already knew Karin's father and that would make things a bit interesting. Anyway, I love the story.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/15/2013
amazing love the story i wish there was other lovers in karins life
Lovely Loree chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
This was awesome. I loved the battle scenes a LOT, which is saying something considering I usually don't. Everything about this fic was amazing and I wish it didn't have to end.
,_,
BirdOfHermes17 chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
HATE the ending... T.T ...but overall it was a good fanfic )
thecartoongirl22 chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
awesome story i loved it :D very eventful
erza san chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
aww is this really the end of the story i wish you could have make it longer. Though i think its pretty good story.. and "I LOVE "IT"
NTK13 chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
Ok... for whoever reads my review for the next chapter...ignore it... I reread the whole thing and realized what I wanted to know...so never mind to those that might take offense or completely blow this off... sorry I'm stupid so...GOODBYE!
NTK13 chapter 21 . 5/31/2012
WAIT...excuse me for a moment...but...WHAT THE HELL! Wait...maybe I'm just missing something and I'm overreacting...but what the heck happened with Rangiku and Gin? Maybe I'm just plain stupid, but seriously people like me might be confused! Otherwise this was amazing...but I still want to know what happened!