Reviews for Twisted
Wolfs Howl526 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Oh my god, it has been such a long time since I found a story so well written as this one that it brought tears to my eyes and made my heart twist with each moment. I love this story so much, ending and all. I would love to see Bumblebee's final moment though.

Please keep up the good work! I hope to see some more Barricade/Bumblebee from you again.

Much love!
Serpentinia Malfoy chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Duuude. Tears. Major tears. This was... so perfectly... twisted.
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Sad and scary but good story
animelover1993 chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
I snarled in hatred, laughed in cheesy glee, and cried in heart felt sorrow.

This fic was perfectly beautiful. In my eye Bee and 'Cade were a little OOC... but it didn't matter.

It was a beautiful read.

Thank you so so much for posting this!

Much love

~Animelover
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
wow. really... insane.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Oh my god, that was utterly brilliant. I loved the entire flipping thing, really...and daaaamn, that was /powerful/. I think this is one of the best fics I've ever read, just because of the psychological aspects of it. I'd love to see a oneshot sequel or something, crazy Bee, cuz that'd be real interesting...but maybe not. This was perfect on its own :'3

I haven't written such a long review in an insanely long time. .

But ja...that was freaking gorgeous :)
Alixier chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
holy shit. sorry, but, oh my god. this is like the Primus of all awesomeness. (prob'ly get's boring hearin the same thing over and over, but i gotta say, this, is probably the best story I've ever read. period.)
DracinaStormsailor chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
Wow, all I can say is wow.

I've never read another story like this and it's amazing.

A perfect balance of evil and good with such great characters of Bee and Cade matching perfectly.

I bow down and applaude you. This was really good.

Amazing.

I can't stop tripping out over it. Really good. I hope you got more coming in the future of those two.

-Stormsailor
kinmik chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
oh why! i knew what would happen to barricade, but reading it made it so much more sharp and painful. i have NEVER read anything like this, please believe me when i say that; so dark and bittersweet and yeah, twisted. you are a master in purveying such raw emotion. this story goes to the absolute top of my list in this fandom. cheers!
emeraldwolf chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
Fantastic. Amazing. There are not enough good words to describe my feelings on this fic. You managed to portray my favorite Transformers pairing in a way I could never even hope to imagine. It was heartbreaking and disturbing and sexy and all in such perfect proportions. Just...wow. I cannot say more than that. Thank you for being an amazing writer for a pairing that needs more authors like you. _ Rock on!
Lovat chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
I'll admit-I cried. Very sad but hopeful ending.

C: I liked it.
October 13th chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
I damn myself for being such a wimp. XD KLEENEX MOMENT.

Ah, but wonderful. Didn't I tell you I'd be stalking your profile? And I shall continue!... right after I take a decent recharge myself. Then again, there really isn't any point now considering I'll have to 'be up' within the next couple of hours. Hur.

Anyways, going off topic.

This story needs SO many more reviews that it had received. :u This is honestly a wonderful piece of writing (as was the other I read).

Keep up the wonderful fanfictions, my friend. I am impatient to read more.
Saberfang90 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Omg i loved it. i almost cried at the end.
MalOfTheDead chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
I really liked this. I almost cried at the end. :]
Dairokkan chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
There are some minor errors, but who cares? Your characters are wonderfully in-character, and your portrayal of their complex and conflicting emotions is spectacular. Favorited!