Reviews for The Real Mary Sue Story
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Then she gets molested and brutally murdered. The end.

(I have never read A Song of Ice and Fire, and only watched a couple of Game of Thrones episodes, but with what I know, I can at least tell this book is less cruel just by a little)
Thegreenconsultingdragonlord chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I haven't read any Wicked stories with a Mary Sue, but this is probably why XD Really funny :)
Sillybutt chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very nice! For some reason I've yet to find a story with a Mary Sue.. Until this of course. Love it!
Kirra White Tigress chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
LOVE YOU. This was brilliant. :D If only Elphaba could stop EVERY Mary Sue from ruining fanfics...
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
RavenclawRebel chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
LOL! That's hilarious!
S.A.Hanna chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Nice. Mary Sues are so annoying.
DamagedGlory chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
AHAHAHAHA! I love it! That's pretty much exactly what I think whenever I see a Mary Sue: what difference would it make? As a side note, I have no idea why I keep finding funny fics (like this) in the middle of the night, but it's really starting to annoy my parents, what with me giggling like a loon and all.
TryDefyingGravity chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
*hugs Lostie*

That's it. Show those Mary-Sues where they belong.

Good job xD
Birdhearted chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
lol, go Elphie!
unimportant1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Yes, yes, leave Mary Sue LEAVE!
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
lotrelves chapter 1 . 10/21/2007

Remember teh conversation last night?

Yeah, I basically love you now. *_*

Did you know that?

I love you and teh story.

So funny. XD
The Pixess chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
in a word:

"She had long, perfectly smooth flame-red hair reaching around her ankles in gentle tendrils."

-shizkin, can I scalp her? And then make a wig? No such flaming red hair exists! Especially not behaving curls! *glares at her own-longer-haired-Annie-coffuire in the mirror*

And the whole f you thing was so, so, so perfect/hilarious/gets Beffy's ring.