Reviews for Petals
jaspers-gal4eva chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
all i could think wen i read the ending was AWWWWW thatsss sooooo cuteee!
Zhee chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
It's bittersweet, this one.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Poignant. He knows she loves him forever. He knows she still loves the memory of the other.
jueguini chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This was perfectly written. Poor Edward.. I suffered a lot during Eclipse, that's why I hate Bella so much. She seems to be playing with both of Edward and Jacob. Neither of them deserves that. Screw Bella!
stargazerin chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was sweet ... poor Edward ... has to share Bella. That's something I don't like in Twilight. The Bella/Jake-relationship. Why couldn't they just stay friends like MS had them planned to be? hmpf.
SpeakNow1118 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I'm almost crying. It was amazingly sweet.
twilightlover333 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aw, Edward! What about the diamond heart from Edward, though?
lovestoryjunkie chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
i really liked this one
Sgurl chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was sad..beautifully written though.
FredFanatic chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This is very good. This is exactly what Edward would be thinking...of course, he gets to be with Bella because she chose him, but on the other hand, she will always love Jacob.

Of course, things will always be worse for Jacob...she loves him, yet it is not enough for her to want to be with him.

Lovely story.
edwardxbella luvr chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Okeydokey... I LOVE THIS STORY! This is definitely going on my favorites! This is probably one of the best I have ever read for Twilight!
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
:( soo sad. Love Jake though. And Edward. Both. Sometimes one more (like when Edward is won't let her see Jake or when Jake kisses her without permission OR manipulates her into kissing him). Still so sad. I prefer Bella being with Edward and a friendship pairing with Jake. sob sob. I feel so bad for Edward now!
hot 101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
For a second I thought she left Edward but now I so sad how Edward has her but still fells like he dosnt really HAVE her.
EdxME chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
oh my god, pure poetry...
AngelWing1138 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
*adds another petal to the Freesia while he's not looking* hey look, she loves him not! *smiles widely*

Anyhow, away from my looser-ish-ness. This was a very lovely one-shot; very simple and beautiful and enjoyable to read. I don't like the fact that Bella loves Jacob, but it's a fact of life...And I'm going to have to get used to him somehow. . Hopefully in the next book she doesn't concentrate too much on the guilt of breaking his heart, because she has her own life she needs to live. That, and, you know, I'm sure more danger will be coming her way. The Volturi, her changing, the wedding...*waves hand to side* Whoo.

Well done, though! I enjoyed it.