Reviews for Angela Observes Edward
ickaren chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That is so sweet! Angela's thoughts always are, though. I really had to think about that closet space reference-never heard that one before. And I love that last sentence-bored to death-ha! He's dead already but he won't be bored in Forks forever!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Aw, this was a sweet little fic. You captured Angela perfectly. Great job!
mscope chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
These certainly could be Angela's thoughts ... always kind. And naturally Edward would have heard her thoughts and known she is a good person. What I found particularly amusing were Angela's thoughts of Ben.

When Mrs. Meyer posted Midnight Sun on her website I decided to go ahead and read it. One of my favorite scenes is when Edward asks Emmett to help him give Ben a nudge in Angela's direction. Now whenever I read something of this nature I can't help but smile and nod.

In any event I enjoyed this short story. Over the next few days I will be reading your other completed works preparing myself to read the "big one" as it comes so very highly recommended by all.

Sandra
Taceysa chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
this is really good, you done her POV really well. :)

Stacey
myjaph chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Just love Angela...always interesting.

I laughed aloud at Edward's 'closet space' quip re Lauren. I've never heard that saying before - good one!

I loved this story. Thanks so much for sharing.
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Angela's assesment. I think you characterized her very well. A little awe, some honesty, and overall niceness. Great job.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
hehehe nice irony. i really like this story. you are a very talented author with extremely creative ideas. and its nice to find an author with proper grammar for a change. you have no IDEA how many stories i have read that involve '"where are you at, bella?" said edward' GAH! lol
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Not the usual kind of story, but still interesting. You don't see much about Angela's thoughts.
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
until . . . . BELLA! dun dun dun!
Midnight Taiyou chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Hey there(:

I usually don't leave reviews, but this one kinda caught my eye.

It was written so nice-ly, it really did sound as if this was Angela's POV.

Well done.

-JSK&hearts
kajibot chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Hi!

Your story was nominated in The Twilight Awards Round 2 for the following category:

Best One-Shot Short

If you would like your story removed from the nominations or to switch categories, please email us asap (twilightawards ).

The Twilight Awards
Tail writer chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
ooh. I love it. Even though it was written over a year ago, I don't see why it doesn't have more reviews! I really like Manka's, by the way! :D keep writing girlie!
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I think you caught Angela perfectly. Well done.
nothingleft chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Nice retrospect. ;P
Daedalos chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Haha, cute story! Angela's really got one of the only kind minds out there. Who else thinks so kindly? Everyone knows no ones listening (coughEdwardcough, lol). Anyways, great job! Thanks!

-chris