Reviews for Angela Observes Edward
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
aw. bless.

Edward...

you have seriously great characterisation skills. i wish i did. i can only write one-shots because they just describe about one emotion and they dont (well, mine dont) contain much talking. i suck at characterisation.

jolly good.
vampirechick123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
true..true...this story was fasinating...and i always loved angela. it gets on my nerves about how not many people write about her...
TheAviatrix chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Dude! Could you seriously write more of this? Not like a developing romance, but a friendship? That could be kinda cute )
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That was wonderful. It seemed really in character. And I loved how it was a minor character. Out of all of the humans I am definetely the most interested in Angela's POV (besides Bella, of course).
Scarlett71177 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
What a great perspective to consider!

Very "Angela" in her shy, slow, fair judgement. I like the comments about Lauren and the fact she alredy noticed he was a good student and is intimidated by him.

Well done!

Amy
not done baking chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I liked this one, I love seeing stories from minor characters' POVs. Your tense shifts a little bit in the second paragraph.

And blame it on finals week or my lameness but the last sentence made no sense whatsoever to me... was he referring to Lauren's brain or something? Cause that's the only thing I could come up with. Or the cafeteria... but I don't know why that would be humorous.

I feel like I should be giving you better reviews, but I suppose I'm just really good at the rather mean reviews. ((I don't see them as mean though, I never call the person names or anything.))

I will say that everyone in all of your stories have been in character and almost everything is cannon... technically Emmett couldn't get his ears pierced... but the pop culture reference and humor made it better. It's all about balance I guess.
K-lin J chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I like the idea of using Angela's POV, I may use her POV in Silver eyes. The one shot is interesting but choppy.
roflmort chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I dont get it.. But maybe I'm just stupid. It was good though.
amoredward chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I like it! It's so interesting being able to get inside another character's head (other than the normal ones, you know-Alice, Jacob, Edward, etc...) Also, good description. Not too overbearing, but you can still see how (gorgeous) Edward looks.

(An e-mail should be on its way in the next couple minutes!)

AE
amose chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Alice has a huge closet.

Anyway, I liked this. It was unique.

I wish it had've been a little longer, though. Because you did a good job with Angela.
aidanadia chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Hilarious.
wingedspirit chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
well this is interesting can't wait to see what happens next. haha I really like the comment about " We've Lived in houses with less closet space" I really can't stand Lauren or Jessica so any bashing of them will keep me reading.
twilightluver001 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
cool! looking foward to a longer chapter!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3