Reviews for Locked Out!
RagdollStuffy chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
I dunno, maybe it's just me, but this part here : 'then snuggled back into sleep' got me laughing so hard.

It must be the mental image of Haprer 'snuggling' that was funny :)

Very nice story )

BTW, I'm archiving FYI
Neeri chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
I loved it.

Harper's the best!

Mary Rose chapter 3 . 3/8/2002
The good guys won. Way cool.
Techgrrl chapter 3 . 1/27/2002
This is the first Andromeda story I ever *liked*. It is still a fun read, and I come back every few weeks to enjoy it again.
Antares chapter 3 . 12/16/2001
Wow! that was great, another story by one of my favorite authors:-)Keep writing ur awsome!
Becky chapter 3 . 12/6/2001
You know, I don't think I originally finished must have just slipped past my sensors. Oh well. Still a great job. More Harper stories...I command ye! ;)
Harper's Gurl Not signed in chapter 3 . 11/9/2001
Electric Monk chapter 3 . 10/31/2001
That was really good, you got the charactors down pat (except, as someone down there mentioned Trance should be written a little less innocently, {stealing from later episodes she's a lot less innocent then she appears}) and it was well written. Well I don't blame you for it, having seen only 4 episodes at the time of writing, Andromeda doesn't have shields they just seem to relay on point defense to deal with missiles and armor to deal with energy weapons and missiles that get by point defense.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 3 . 10/4/2001
I think its so cool! Awesome story with that cutey pie Harper. Keep writing!
Spooky-Girl chapter 3 . 9/30/2001
Hehee, I liked it! :0)
Renfro92w chapter 3 . 9/17/2001
Fantastic. I've been starved for good Andromeda stories since the season ended, and you provided, Diana. Good job especially not knowing Tyr well, with characterizing him. Trance is slightly less inocent than that, but not by much. You got the auto-defense systems right on the mark. I truly enjoyed this story. Felt like a well written episode with thoughts of the crew to boot!
Kat chapter 3 . 9/9/2001
Awesome story!
Connie Linck chapter 3 . 9/8/2001

Just got done reading your story "Locked Out" Fantastic story. Very enjoyable reading. I only recently found Andromeda fanfic and have fell in love with it. Now I usually read slash but I love this story so I now check out all the Andromeda fic. May real life give you a break and your muse sing in your ear. Hopefully we will be reading more of your Andromeda fic. Love Harper. Really love Try/Harper.

Take care,

Connie Linck
brat64 chapter 3 . 9/8/2001
little o's and big aw's! lol. i love it! wha a fitting ending! i loooove it. i hope you write more harper fics!
Penelope325 chapter 3 . 9/7/2001
This is one the best fics I've ever read.