Reviews for Simple Admiration
Midan no Hatake chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
If this is your "first time" writing one of these, you did great. I so look up to you now, as I have a nagging feeling my own story will make me write some of this stuff.
Midan no Hatake chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Alrighty then. "Hey. Cool." Btw. Awesome Kyuzo. I like the way he manipulates and then has conscience twinges.
elisa chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Awesome story! Though I do wish you had written more about the whole war. *shrugs* Oh well! Still a good story.
SayaSama101 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
totally hard core with kyu/katsu. God that would be beautiful
SayaSama101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
freaken awesome!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Great fanfic!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
That was an intense chapter! I wonder how Kyuzo really feels about the battle being over...
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Man, Kyuzo is so badass in this!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see how the two machines will manage to use Katsuhiro as a shield; or how they manage to separate him and Kyuzo in the first place!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
That was intense!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Ooh! I love how you portray Kyuzo in this fanfiction; he's so awesome!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Hehe I guess that I'll have to wait and read on and see what your reviewers have chosen for the parameters for this fanfiction to be :)

This was a great chapter, by the way.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Great start!
Billie Holiday chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
They came *aware bright with blood and quite a bit of it.

* away

bending *to joint back and forth

* the

He wanted to imagine himself looking as suave * as classy as Kyuzo

* , or an? both?

You could keep it, I simply think it looks awkward?

He wasn't sure *hat he was feeling,

* what
Shiho chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Awesome story! I'm reviewing this on my phone, so I apologize for any errors. This is pretty much my favorite story of this couple. I loved that you kept them in character. Keep writing when you have the chance, I will have to check out your other stories when I can. C:

This chapter was hot and for your first lemon, nice job.