Reviews for Heart of the Woman
First Lady Jane chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hi anna-neko. I've been a fan for years. I've read ALL your stories probably a gazillion times. I adore The Spy and the Hitokiri. Pig-boy Romances Tanuki-chan still makes me laugh after YEARS of reading it over and over.

I don't even know if this is you still check on this account, but I'm basically just hoping here. I haven't been able to access rkdreams. Every time I try, I get asked for a username and password. Please, I beg you, can you help me get back on the site? I don't really know what happened... Earlier today, I was able to access it again and I thought everything was fine. Stupid me didn't save your stories when I could. :( I know you've got some of them up on , except for The Spy and the Hitokiri, but I like the other content on rkdreams, and I know it's silly, but I like reading the stories with the red background and the familiar font. Also, I've been having difficulty finding "The Spy and the Hitokiri" anywhere else. :(

Please help me! Thank you. I hope you get to read this. :( I'm really sorry to be doing this in a review, but I'm desperate!
Yochi2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
wow, it's great! awesome story, luv it a lot rlly nice job ;D
kaoruhimura89 chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
How cute! i loved this story Kenshin was such a hormonial goofball. _
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
AW! That was so CUTE! XD kyahh! Awesome job man! I LOVE IT

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Lmao XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Awwhww! Poor Kenshin! BOy he is just getting dragged everywhere huh! Lmao! Yet its so much fun tortureing him!

ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
Lmao Boy I love Kaorus dad in this XD So funny! Who would of thought Kenshin would have such laugage. But hey, I can see that XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Lmfao omfg that was priceless XD I LOVE IT

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
XD lmao! god I love this

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Oh god.. now that was priceless XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Lmfao OMFG XD ITS HER DAD! XD Omfg

poems2songs chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
wonderful story... really liked it very much... had read it before but only now got to review... nice that kaoru's father helped kenshin with kaoru... sweet ending... good job... great work...
crimsonjasper chapter 8 . 4/20/2007
i really really like ur stories, mind of the woman and heart of the woman

they are so ESPECIALLY well written...
Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/19/2007
I realize this is a different story, but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story, "The Spy and the Hitokiri". I read it years ago (it was one of the first pieces of fanfiction I read), and I still consider it to be one of the better ones.
kingleby chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
cute _ love your stories!