Reviews for Why?
TwilightLovarr chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I loved it! Very sweet and adorable.
oXXb00kw0rmXXo chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Aww, how sweet. It has the humor of 20 Questions in the background of it all but it's a nice unique fluffy fic. I have some Rosalie/Emmett fluff in one of my fics... actually, the conversation is pretty simlar, except Rosalie is wondering why Edward likes her... and they sing... it's a parody, in case you were wondering why they sang. Anyhow, I liked this! More please! How about a JAsper/Alice? I haven't seen one of those!
beaches93 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
heh like it
LovingMyDoctor chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Great story)
FaithInSnape chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Very cute! I loved the ending! I love Rosalie/Emmett stories. There need to be more of them! Good job on this one! :)
abovetherim chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I thought that was really good, it seemed very realistic!
M chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
That was so sweet! I have missed your stories lots. I'm glad you are still writing some for us even with your book. Lots of luck! And as always please write more! (esp. on Masie) hint, hint.
NoDoubtFan chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
that was super cute!
BlackBerge chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This is a great storty when I read Twilight New Moon and/or Equilps(sp) I can never understand Rose's and Emmet's relasinship you've really opened my eyes
Lovedward48 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Yeah! I like it! Its cute! It was awesome with Edward and Bella upstairs!
roflmort chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I liked it very much.
Masochistic Lion Stupid Lamb chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
hahaha the ending was perfect!
Angelsca20 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aw... I thought this was really cute! I wish there were more Rosalie/Emmett one-shot or stories. Poor Edward...
epona04 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aw this was so good, absol lovely and flowed naturally and i love the little but of humour added in from upstairs lol, poor edward!
Darkness is my Company chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Hey there! I really liked your story. I just posted my first fan fiction on here called "In Loves Company" and I was pondering whether to make it chapted one to a longer story or a one shot. Finally I decided it made a nice short story. That's how I feel about yours, I think the smaller one time things are fun to read because you feel like you get to see a smignit of their life that isn't in the books. I especially liked how Bella heard Emmits remark from up stairs, I like stories that have a bit of humour in the seriousness. This is a good conversation I could totally see Emmit and Rosalie having... thanks for posting it for me to read :)