Reviews for Confessions
Twilightsatellite chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Loved how in the end Dean's plain love when near Sam was so powerful it was able to change the pastor's mind from disgusted and judgemental to reverent. Wish I could know teen Sam thoughts too. Good job
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
wow
Melle22 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Dean smirked, "Trust me, Pastor, wanting to give your little brother a blow job isn't normal and isn't because I live with him. Last time I checked siblings live with each other all the time, and they don't end up wanting to fuck each other."

Hummmm. Makes me wonder if the priest broke Dean's confidence and that is why John Winchester fought so much with Sam... pushing his youngest away - away from the 'life' and his own brother's love?
Wragziez chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Love it, so sweet!
Blood White Panther chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This is really nice. Sort of confusing and sweet.

~Panther
FireKai chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Another perfect story. From all your fics that I read to this moment, this was the best one. It was so deep, with big questions and it makes us rethink about our ideas, our values and what is important or not.

I really liked the way Dean explained his feelings. If love is the most beautiful feeling in the world and he loves Sam, why can't they be together? We know that it's because they are brothers and we think that it is wrong, because of our moral values. We were educated this way, so we think this way or maybe not.

At first, I think all people think that incest is strange. It is, but from there on people make a choice. Accept it or not. For example, when I first read a wincest I had conflicted feelings: I tought that the story was good, but on the other hand, they were brothers.

Of course, after some time, I accepted the idea and started to read more fics about them and now I liked them. There are many things right and wrong in the world, but love is not one of them. Everyone should fight to the end for their love, even if the other people think that they are wrong.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wow! Truly amazing. I love how ...introspective and intelligent dean is. A really fantastic job.
flame gazer chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
this has to be one of my most favorite pieces that i've found on this site in any category. this was an amazing shot, and i've often thought about the very things that you have dean saying and it hurts so much. you see, i've had feelings for my best friend, but shes female and my family is very religious. i've often wondered why God would give us the ability to love anyone unconditionally if there were people that we werent supposed to fall for. its like 'you have the ability to fall deeply in love with absolutely anyone, but you cant love this person, this person, or this one either. oh, and by the way, i'll leave the exceptions out of your programming'. its so frustrating. and 'Confessions' just, i dont know. i felt a little more, easy i guess the word is, when i read it.

thank you so much.

~tiff
A chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I know this is weird but have you ever thought about making this into the beginning of a series? It's really good and I want more! Well maybe not a series but multi-chaptered (is that even a word?)I like it a lot! :D
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Beautiful. Absolutelly beutiful! You so got down the emotions to the last bit. And Dean was perfect if he wore ever to talk to Jim about that, that is exactlly what he would say! The best part was of course the last two lines.

He closes his eyes and takes a breath as the realization hits him.

He’s 19 and more in love then anyone else on the planet.

Absolutelly beautiful way to end it. Another great wincest fic as always _~! Until your next one...

BYE BYE!
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
wow, amazing! n_n
Edjen chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Oh my... this is so cute. And there are some really good questions. So you belive in god? Really good written. Hugs to you
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Cute... I don't know why, and it feels like the wrong word, but that's what comes into my mind. And then 'wow'. Because it all just seemed to make perfect sense the way Dean put it. I've never really read a story with this focus from this angle, and I think the whole thing just became so confused and perfectly logical all at once.

It's one of those stories where, by the end of it, you're just sitting there going 'huh... Yeah he's... right? Or.. but... eh.. and... yet... wow... huh...' and i'd just go on babbling all day. My point is you turned the actual concept, focused on it, and pushed reasons forward from a completely different angle and it was a perfect story. thanks for writing and putting it out there...

*breaths*