Reviews for As I, Not as We
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Out of all your stories, this is one of my favorites!
firelid chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
wow... This could really be placed as au FFVII fic rather than Kingdom hearts.

But I really loved your fic. Your writing style is smooth. my heart really warms at the dialogue

keep up the good work
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Q.Q LOVE IT!
Birdee chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
**croaks from happiness** I love it so so so so so much! **group snuggle** _!
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
another great story from an awesome writer. loved it. _
luneress chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
wow. i've never read anything like this...wow. i mean it in a good way. it was amazing to read this. purly wonderful. it's so interesting.
Artic Virus chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
M...So lovely, so very very lovely.

I'm glad Seph and Cloud are finally starting to realize that they're friends.

Though the fact that Seph was pondering the use of the word FRIENDS makes me want to hit him.

Ahh, but thats just the way it is, I guess.

I was scared at first, that they would both end up dead...But you once again pulled off another great story with this.

Thanks and hope to see more soon!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I really like this one!

I love how Cloud came to Seph's aid. And Seph's concern for Zack was really touching. But it was great that they both admitted that they wanted the other to live for more than just Zack's sake.

Wow... Cloud knowing everything really changes things! But it's great how well things are turning out...though the banter between Cloud and Seph is still there! That's always so much fun to read.

Oh, and I like the conversation between Seph and Zack. At least a little of Zack's optimism seems to be getting to Seph, though he certainly has a way of making things sound gloomy. XD

LOL I love Seph's response to Cloud when he comments about the similarity to the scene from To Create. Such sarcasm!

And I think the ending turned out great. I think it accomplished just what you wanted. I really like it.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
The title! *squee* XD And I adore the first line. So intense!

And that's really interesting that Cloud knows Sephiroth's secret now! I wonder what that'll mean for their relationship in the future.

...Which was developed so awesomely in this piece, man. XD This is such a fun universe.