Reviews for Twilight
Pop Dragon chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
i like it. i could see Midna calling him fido. plz continue
Irelandgal131 chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
woot! This is a very interesting story. I like how Link is in his wolf form and I can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon!
SragonZ chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
YAY!

I can't wait to see how this story turns out!
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Awsome story! Update soon!

Dirt Rider
Reignva chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
*laugh* Well, I'm just glad that you haven't abandoned the story! It's good to see that you're alive and still working. Can't wait until you show the actual ch 4, but it still seems very interesting, judging from the preview. XD

jaa,

sano
metalwolf chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
hmm not a bad story. Its a definite twist on the game but its interesting to see what would have happened if zelda for once was with link on his adventures like in ocarina of time sort of. I wonder if midna is a bit jealous of the attention link is giving zelda instead of her. Hmm interesting indeed. I like the story keep it up! and may the goddesses watch over you.
metalwolf chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
Not a bad Story i like it. I am glad that zelda is getting an active role in a story instead of mostly being on the side lines. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Jessica chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Please continue this is a good story!
LZfanatic chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
I would like you to continue, this is a very awesome story!
Kouta Aburame chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Still has a few spelling and grammar errors but much less than the previous chapter. I see your improving.

I hope Zelda gets a little more of a role than the danzel in distress. If she is, I don't see much of a point for Link bringing her with him, but its your story so do whatever you want.

Still, I like the dialogue. It sounds realistic and fits the characters well. I hope you updates continue to improve with the speed I've seen in this last chapter. If they do, you'll be a great writer in no time.

I hope you can read my story "The Passage of Time" and leave a review. I would greatly appreciate your time and attention.

Wishing you well

Kouta Aburame
Dark Ruby Sage chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Yes, really good! I'm new too, but i have to wait till tomorrow to write a story. I can't wait for the next chapter! Though, doesn't Zelda do something? she should use some magic, i mean in the end of the game, when ganondorf posseses her, she uses magic, so she should use at least a little bit of magic in this.

Anyway, i love this story! Keep writing!
SragonZ chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Good Job! I can't wait until the next chapter!
Kouta Aburame chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
This story is getting interesting. I'm interested in a Zelda insert in Twilight Princess, concidering her very minor role in the actual game.

Anyway, I noticed quite a few spelling and grammar errors in this chapter. I'll just go over a few and let you fix them at your leisure.

The biggest grammar error I saw was the lack of quotations for you dialogue. Here's an example from the first scene.

Poor thing, he has no idea where this is or whats happened. So don’t you think you should explain to him what you manged to do? You owe him, that much. “Twilight Princess”! E He! Minda giggled before an evil grin spread across her face.

You also need to place '' around Twilight Princess, as your quoting within a quote.

And two spelling errors I noticed.

she whisper to herself before turning her attention back to the (prensent).

watch those tenses too, you should say whispered instead of whisper.

In the flashback, you said irgnoreing when it should be ignoring.

And those are just a few. I know its hard to do, but reread these chapters or find a beta reader.

Sorry for being so direct, but I just want to help this story along and make it more interesting for other readers. Good luck on the rest of this and keep up the good work
Kouta Aburame chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I found a spelling error so I thought I'd tell you before I forgot about it.

On the forth line, you misspelled sane. I think you meant same. It isn't much, but it can trip the reader up with such a short chapter.

I'll be reading
Ruki44 chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
heh nice if i do say so myself, quite impressed really.