Reviews for What if?
kursk chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Great fic, I loved how bold both of them acted and can't wait for your next fic.
newportz-princess chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
haha, gud fanfic keep on going! i love ry and riss 2getha!
CohenNAtwood chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Very cute story)
Nadine chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
hi great one shot conni is such a fun charactor hope you will include her in more of your fanfics. I think that your writing is "FAB" keep up the good work and please update soon

Thanks Nadine
ryan91 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Yay, a one shot! I was looking forward to reading one and it certainly didn't disappoint. It was really cute. I love Ryan Marissa banter :)
patto85 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
aw what can i say. i loved it. ash funny. i am so glad that marissa finally sratched that itch... if you know what i mean;). conni is my new hero. if it wasn't for her i don't think that marissa would have done anything about her feelings for ryan. go conni!.i would do anything for 5 minutes alone with ryan and some handcuffs...i can tell you a good time would be had by all. loved it but that was a given. hope to read more soon.

nicky
xxocluvurxx chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Omg that was amazing the end cracked me up at first I was like WTF is she talking about but then I got what happened. Wonderful oneshot you know I love your oneshots. Have you forgot about Still Loves Fool though because I haven't seen an update in a while.