Reviews for The Gods of War: Terra Rising
USSRman45 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Due to recent idiots making ridiculous accusations in sad, pathetic attempts to garnish attention for themselves I have disabled non-sign reviews to further avoid further harassment from these delusional psychotics whom I have delt with in the past and had their accounts deleted for abusing the review process and personally harassing me wasting my time and space in my email account with their accusations I have multiple accounts to review a story I hardly have time to work on because I have a job and an actual life to deal with unlike them. If you have a negative review to write be respectful and tactful pointing out obvious faults in the story like plot or grammar,not these ridiculous accusations with no grounds to base them on and no proof whatsoever. To the people harassing me for no reason you give a bad name to this website and yourselves and it's pretty funny seeing post such bullshit. It only further cements how much of retards you are and that you have no life to speak of if you're trying to get to me via a stupid story on a website. It's really sad.
USSRman45 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
You two are the biggest fucking idiots I think I have ever encountered on the internet. You stupid little emo fucks pull the dick out of your brain and listen up. I am one person with one account, this one. I am hardly ever on here and I can care less about reviews for a story I never finished. Your accusations are completely based upon your own delusional and psychotic views because you obviously enjoy tormenting other members in sad attempts to garner attention for yourselves and because you're obvious idiots with no shred of intelligence. And of course you have no sign in because I got you deleted the last time for harassing me and too much of a little bitch to do so. I have once again reported you to the website for abuse and harassing me. Let this be an example to all who read this, this is the part of humanity that is holding us back and definitive proof that retards reign supreme on this website. Because of this I have no choice but to disable non-sign reviews.
Setofan1 chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
Are you sure your information on Airai is correct? From what I've read, the Airaian's know of the Three Lives (The Chousin) and hate Jurai because they feel that they are hogging Tsunami for themselves. They hoped that Airi would marry into the Juraian Royal Family and one day sit on the throne of Jurai in hopes of opening the way for Airai to get their hands on Tsunami.

Airai quite simply seeks to worship The Chousin. Were they to find out about Tenchi or that The Chousin all now reside on Earth, there would be such a shit storm, it would mean war with Jurai on an enormous scale.
The Gatherer chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
am taken much in by the orignality of your works, furthermore I posted a topic on The Misaki Residence forum to invite yourself and others about your work and comparing it to another work that is a bit similir from Korgeta. I think both of you are bringing something that is intresting and different to the site and i ask you to continue with it.
Lazun chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
WAR!

This looks to be good.
Spudforce chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Interesting, I can't wait to see how the UN transforms itself into the Terran Empire. It would be interesting to see an entry on the other major players of the Tenchiverse. For example, the Airai(Airi's home planet/nation), the GP/GA and how they play a role in all of this.
Seto-fan1 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Interesting chapter. I say down with Jurai! I refuse to live under the rule of an alien power. Never would I allow aliens to plant their flag on Earth and call us their subjects. Fuck Jurai!
Horizon4151 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Very original and well thought out. One of the few stories I've seen with actual effort put into it.
Jasurn chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
So far I think your doing well, nice little espinoage there (and just before james bond as well!)
janewaykicksbutt chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Very good, can't wait for chapter 3, then at last i can sign under an offical signiture (yes!)
sapel chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Like the espinoage, while it reads with realisim, how will that realisim hold once you engage with tenchi cannon material?
samurailives chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
This story deserves more praise, iit is more detailed on the character and I feel he is more complex, a man with his own troubles. However the question how he will interact with tenci characters remain given how the last version went.
Magural chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
I thought the fight was evenly set out, the drama is detailed, the risk of that you have this is that this story may become a filed epic, whilst you and I in the world are busy, the ideas that inspired writers should not be given up on.
USSRman45 chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Non-sign in reviews are now approved.
Nevez chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Try to add in Tenchi Muyo alongside your title, so everyone will know what version of Tenchi everyone is reading.

Its alright, one of the few stories here that actually bothers to put some commitment into 'terminology' and writing. I think you should had made your reviews 'non sign' because your editing has made the previous reviews and crictisim a bit dated.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »