Reviews for Curse of the Paopu Fruit
bbb136 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
So Soras left Roxas and presumably Axel fighting in the house.. ahh, so smart. :3 Poor house!

This is pretty interesting so far, it also has my three favourite pairings in so YAY FOR ME etc etc. ;) I'm dying for more so please have sympathy on this slightly crazy exam student and update.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Update please! XD This story is awesome! XD
Cheondoong chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Is this discontinued? Such a shame. ; A ;
Hypergirl321 chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
aw thats cutee
GinryuUmi chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Oh please please please do update this fic soon! I'm so anxious to see what'll happen next, especially the AkuRoku encounter *giggles* And we've yet to see Leon make an appearance ;p

On another note Riku is just a tad bit arsehole-ish isn't he? LOL
MissyKara chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Another amazing story o_o;; where does it all come from? xP D Update soon por favor 3
Broken Mushroom chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Great story! Can't wait to read more! Update soon plz!
Figment of an Imagination chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
-nodnodnod- The latest chpater made me bawl like the mushy fangirl I am...

-cough-

...

-bigbreath-

!

D
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Love this chapter. It's so sweet and funny please update soon. Can't wait for the next one. Love it.
Digimagic chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Ooh cool. I like this story! Sora is just so sweet and his hero complex is cute! You should continue to update this story!
Hikory chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Looking forward to the next chap,update soon please.
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
wow riku sure is an ass. Please update Golf! Please update soon!
Wicked Spells chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Well I guess Riku does have a point in the method he used to break up...anyways, I look forward to reading more.
SakuraMinamino chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
I wasn't imagining anything with Cloud and Leon. Nope not at all. (blush) And I definately wasn't thinking how sexy Riku was looking. (trying to hide nosebleed) I'm so glad you updated. I was afraid you weren't going to. I hope you update this and Golf is not my Sport soon. .
Killing Lies chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
This looks interesting. I only have a few things to say about the story.

Make the chapters a tad bit longer. They're kinda just filler chapters, but even then they shouldn't just be short because they're fillers. Waiting for a few months, and then just getting a few pages of introduction to an ass-hat Riku is kinda boring.

Some of your sentences just don't flow properly either. It's kinda hard to read sometimes, just because they're clipped and kinda robotic sounding.

The whole Roxas/Sora/Cloud thing is something I love, though. I just wonder how the whole Axel/Riku/Leon thing works though. I mean, are they adopted brothers; step-brothers; real brothers? They just don't look alike so I was wondering how you're going to do that whole thing.

As for the whole keyblade thing, I'd like to see how you explain that. How do they come into possession of the keyblades? How do they know the King? Many questions not yet answered, which will be answered soon, yes? :D

I hope for an update soon!

And sorry if you didn't want any comments like that. D: I just want to give my honest opinion.