Reviews for Like Mother, Like Daughter
MapleandPheonixFeather chapter 22 . 11/29/2011
All that being said, I did really enjoy this fic.
MapleandPheonixFeather chapter 23 . 11/29/2011
I know all your stories are up for adoption and stuff, so I don't even know if you'll see this, but second cousins dating is not overly unconventional or frowned down upon. It happens. A lot more than most people know. The genetic differences are different enough, and it really isn't that out there.
loganator chapter 23 . 2/20/2011
Really good! The wedding bit made me cry so much! Please do a sequel!
heroes lover chapter 23 . 5/20/2008
please please please write a sequal
Becky chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
This is cutie_beaky. I've forgotten my password and the email hasn't arrived yet. Anyway, the stories great. I loved Hiro's line to Claire. I can really imagine him saying that
wishing-is-wasting chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
love thet story soo much! i was crying at peter/amandas wedding, poor claire. i love how you've done it with the diary and everyhting, gresat idea. i admit that it was slightly unrealistic(as Khrstyn said) when claire came back but they hardly knew claire so...also love the sequal but the first ones always better!
altchic77 chapter 23 . 12/15/2007
LOVED THIS! Would love to read more.
Khrstyn chapter 23 . 11/20/2007
Okay, I would just like to say that while I did enjoy this story, it was SO unrealistic. No offense but if MY supposedly dead mother showed up I would have been all over her going crazy and being hysterical. One of the things I would NOT be doing is kissing my boyfriend. Also, another thing is when Claire walks in she acts like she hadn't just been gone from her family's lives for a VERY long time and is very nonchalant. Those were just some things I noticed and that bothered me. Please do not take this as a flame, I just want to give some constructive criticsm from me as the reader to you the person who is writing the story I am currently reading. It's all about the authour learning and improving so, this review is to help with that. You do have a very good writing style and the plot for this was very good and well-thought through. Bravo and I am off to see if you have more. )

Write more,

Khrstyn H
Abby Normale chapter 23 . 11/16/2007
I loved this story. At the end I was gasping and shrieking, I'm so ready to read the sequel. Will Keira and her mother get along, considering that Claire left her daughter to be abused by Jacob? Will Peter and Claire go give Jacob the beating of his life? So many questions!
bsods chapter 23 . 10/28/2007
i think you should definetly write a sequel to this great storry! ive loved all your chapters and think your a great writer keep on writing.
BecBoc chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Please Please Write a sequal!
SapphireFlame chapter 23 . 10/27/2007
Ah I want a sequel! Lol Loved the story! chapter 23 . 10/26/2007
Okay first things first i love this story. But I think if you are going to write a should completely explain really where Claire was and why. Otherwise it will just be left hanging. Not that I'm critisising or anything...just saying. But further more I love it. Well done
granga009 chapter 23 . 10/25/2007
I knew she wasnt dead!I love every single second of that story,THANX 4 writing it! BTW:definitly write a sequel,i wanna know what happens! :]
Happy Fae chapter 23 . 10/25/2007
Yes, you should definately write a sequel! I loved this story!

I want to see Claire with her kids now she's back.

You're a wonderful writer. I'm really really not a fan of Peter/Claire stuff, but you got me really involved in this story - well done!