Reviews for The Queen of the Stars
Ticcing Bat chapter 1 . 8/16
update?
Kopec82 chapter 35 . 2/7/2016
Well that was so stupid
Kopec82 chapter 30 . 2/7/2016
That movie and that song are really good
Blub Blub chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
Great Chapter!

"Write a brief essay describing youself... 'Use colorful language'" That could be taken several ways...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Good grief. So, in the first chapter Alice has a vision. Edward waits for Alice to tell him about it. Except he can read minds, so he doesn't need to. This is when I think to myself "maybe he can't read minds?" The next chapter, he reads minds...so, evidently Edward reads minds when the author finds it convenient. Inconsistencies like this are such a turn off. I can't make myself read on.
jk chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
OMG its just like twilight...but dumber!
jk chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
ohhh we get to readmore about alices visions...exciting...no not really
and bella the girl that no man wants cause shes a mousy little fucktard with low self esteem is powerful yaaaaaa soooo believable
jk chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
oh what a riveting chapter about a girl that's dumber then a box of shit at her mothers wedding...I see how this was something we really needed in the story...WTF?
jk chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
I find it funny that he doesn't pay attention to human...soooo he says and yet he thinks that things are very interesting because there is gossip going around that a girl is moving there...yaaa he doesn't pay attention at all does he...and alice has a vision and all she says is you told me not to talk about it and he thinks that mean BIG TROUBLE AND A STORMS A BREWIN ...LOL
could your story be any more transparent? Edwards taking rather large leaps don't you think?
and I thought this story would be different as the little introduction says but really its just twilight but he saw her once as a baby and hes even dumber...why bother writing this shit?
jk chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
why is Edward so weird? hes A sexual LOL hes freaking out cause he would thinks he would never want a woman? seems stupid to freak about something like that don't you think
he just comes off like an idiot
cela chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
well this is certainly a different take on things. it's amazing to me all the talent that is shown to take Edward and bella to the next level.
bella's beta chapter 43 . 10/24/2013
What a story. I just loved it. And cant wait to read the sequel
nicole1962 chapter 44 . 7/8/2013
i lovce this stars:)
Butt3rflyKink chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
ammm...does this book have any lemons in it?
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 2 . 10/24/2012