Reviews for A New Life
It was a very beautiful fix bro, the best I've read. Although I'm disappointed that you forgot about team trauma and just dropped them of the story. But none the less it was beautiful. Made me feel the feels too
koneko chapter 33 . 12/15/2015
Not gonna lie u need to make an epilogue it's been 1 and a half years since I read this and its still amazng... point is make a sequel to an epilogue
dpdj1 chapter 33 . 11/15/2015
I've just returned to this story and re-read it. It's still as amazing 3 years after it ended and I'm quite sad that there'll probably never be a sequel to this story but at least I'll be able to read this whenever I want.
Rasengalia chapter 33 . 10/20/2015
Excellent story. Would have preferred a slightly different ending. But I enjoyed it nevertheless. Might have shed a tear or two. Would love to see a sequel or a one shot.
A Fawkes Named Kurama chapter 33 . 10/14/2015
Style, Story & Character Rating are all very high, thanks for the good read
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
i did not think it was possible to wright a bad pokegirl story but you have somehowmanged to by skiping the sex part you faggot
Chrome Cheetah chapter 33 . 9/21/2015
I've read this story years ago, checking everyday for an update. Only recently though have I made an account and decided to review with it. Thanks for the great story.
1529 chapter 25 . 9/4/2015
A very good start to the story, but as time went on, the plot and storyline seemed to suffer under heavier and heavier doses of overpowered and over-balanced characters. Furthermore, Naruto's responses, especially to Rod whose Leviathon was going to kill Rylai seemed to be along the lines of 'it's OK, it's just a game.' The attitude is massively OOC and seemed only to be used by the author to protect certain characters rather than writing a character that was actually a decent person.

A great start that needed a little more planning to be a great story.
Selet chapter 33 . 9/2/2015
I loved this story, so very much. It kept me hooked, the sheer unorthodox way that Naruto fights was amazing. Though his extraordinary power made it hard to be excited when they get into a fight that should seem impossible to win. When you decided to "kill" Kidara, I thought you finally realized this and made it so they were truly "mortal" like they should have been. Then you gave Fumiko the ability to revive the dead, even if it was an extreme power struggle with the Death God. You essentially made Naruto superior to the Death God of their world by him being able to wrestle away souls from his grasp with no repercussions, Only for him to give himself up to the Death God from his own world. In that, you made it so that Kidara and Vinslet will live literally FOREVER due to their own types of immortality. Fumiko, Yuffie, Kireina, and especially Rylai(who knows and loves him the most) will eventually die of old age with regrets due to not being able to reunite with Naruto ever again, while Kidara and Vinslet suffer alone for centuries hoping that one day he will find his way back. The entire thing that kept me reading was Naruto's relationship with his Pokegirls. The battles were well thought out and entertaining, but with none of them six girls able to truly "die" the suspense was lacking. If the actually story surrounding his girls wasn't nearly as amazing as it was, I probably would have dropped the story around chapter 10. There is one other thing that truly disturbs me though. You went off on Hild almost immediately after Kidara was added in his team, but you never went back to dealing with Trauma Team. If they had a way to mass produce those enhanced Widows, what the hell happened to them? You specifically said they escaped when Kidara was evolving, and yet they just disappeared entirely. If the entire world FEARED a regular Widow, and Koga had remained undefeated except from Naruto and Rod due to his Blessed Widow, then they are clearly monsters just below the level of a Legendary Pokegirl, yet you dropped and forgot them. I could understand if you had made it part of the prologue that his harem hunted down and destroyed them all, as they are probably the only Pokegirls in the world besides the Legendaries who could hunt down and fight Widow successfully on their own. Maybe Rod's team could fight off a few of them, but in the number that they'd be fighting going against Trauma Team? Even Rod would fall before long, as Naruto's girls surpassed every limit known to the Pokegirls chapter after chapter, and thus, if it came down to a rematch of Naruto Vs. Rod right before the ending, I think all of Naruto's girls could solo Rod's entire team.

Anyways, I hope you return some day and bring out some new Pokegirl stories, as this is the best one I've read so far.
Markus-Antonius chapter 33 . 8/28/2015
Great job. The ending was a bit anticlimactic, but still, you did a good job.
kitsune god devil dragon chapter 33 . 8/9/2015
This is so badass that my brain can't stand it this story is awesome
syndorias cinders chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
m
Guest chapter 33 . 7/28/2015
All I can really say is: Damn. Just damn. You don't see many fics these days where the hero dies in the end, but still wins. I think you did a fantastic job with this story and don't even get me started on the level of brilliance I witnessed every time a new scheme unfolded! Layers upon layers of schemes all compounded together to achieve one goal. That must have taken some intense, heavy-duty creativity. Truly a masterpiece!
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
n
The Observant Reader chapter 33 . 6/18/2015
WHY! Goddammit, I wanted a happy ending! You, my friend, suck. Great story though :D Have to admit it was incredibly well written.
2,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »