Reviews for I Love You
Reaper1Nanashi chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Thank you! Thank you! I cannot seem to say this enough, but thank you! Everyone has always, and I think will always, protray(ed) Light as some pain in the a** bas* for L, and not as someone who was overtaken by the Death Note, by power, and by his goal. You changed that and made him human. You made the Death Note the antagonist.

You also portrayed Misa as an intelligent, yet loyal person, and not as some whiny bi* brat, who can't think for herself, and can't think straight.

You kept them amazingly in character I think, and made one of my favorite pairings work.

Amazing job and keep up the good work!
Haikoui chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
M, I loved this. I'm a huge Light/Misa fan, and this story is probably one of the best I've read about Light and Misa. I'm a sucker for stories like that. Hence the fact that I despise yaoi. XD

Anway, I love this alternate ending. People make Light too evil sometimes, and I believe that inner, innocent Light is somewhere inside if him.

YAY for Light and Misa!

*goes off for good Light/Misa fanfics*
GirlsOnTop chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This is the best light x misa fanfic ever! You rock!
Spreniel chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
wow. just wow.

this is probably the only *good* Light/Misa I've ever read.

Nice job.
tlcplusp chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Light/Misa fan, meet L/Misa fan, and how *do* you do? I'd be a Light/Misa fan if he wasn't such a freaking *jerk* to her...*mutters darkly* if he acted the way he does in here! Yes!

Ignore that...D: Anyways, very nice story, I was wondering how you were gonna wrap it all together after Higuchi came in, but I think you did as well as you coulda done, under the circumstances...Tho' I'da been happier if Rem coulda survieved...I like Rem!

And you made my inner L/Misa fan happy...somewhere along the line, I don't know exactly where, so even more points for the story! :D

Good job! :D

*continues to be a moron*
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hurray, Light x Misa! Great story. I love IC Light x Misa. :)
Archsage Soren chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
This was a real nice story. I am actually a bit surprised that I like it, because I prefer Light taking over the world, I am to evil and, well, world domination, and killing evil people is fun to read about. Somehow the ending felt.. warm and fuzzy, and I liked it a lot. Misa and Light deserved each other in my opinion, I have always liked the pairing. Thanks for the fresh idea and killing some of the time with which I was bored.
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Cute. I liked the story. Yay Light/Misa. )
secondbutton chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I really enjoyed this. It was plausible and in character.

Well done.
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I loved it! I'm so glad it ended happily! I'm disappointed that it's only a one shot but with the case being solved I guess you really couldn't expand the story in any way.
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
i loved this! Why couldnt it have ended this way _
Arashinobara Jikkankakyoku chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
*beams* Y'know, I've been scouring the fandom for Misa/Light fics, simply 'cause there are a lot of people who honestly don't appreciate Misa's love for Light. Granted, she can come across as childish and annoying, but I can't help but think that she knows exactly what she wants, desperation or not. She really went a long way to help Light. I'm not sure it's foolishness so much as what L himself put as being an extraordinary love for Yagami Light (or something like that).

While the uncorrupted Yagami Light wasn't quite as interesting as Yagami "Kira" Light, I still find him pretty damn awesome. While he's a little too perfect and probably feels the pressure from it, the fact he's dealt with it right up 'til then is pretty cool. Again, I applaud your efforts at writing this story. It made my day!

(Although I admit to appreciating the Light/L pairing-problem is, it's often either too sappy, chock-full of erotica and bondage and altogether shallow. Can't we get a deep fic around here? Oh, my mistake - it's fanfictiondotnet.)

Mild rant over.

But yes. Good luck in writing further!

- Arashi-chan
kei-kun496 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
aw.. this made me smile.. it was cute..

and i was feeling all sad after the actual ending too. thank you so much.. it would've been nice if the series ended like this. :D
tamae chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
love the story. i wish it ended that way!
KC and IC chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I've always adored goodboy!Light and the Light/Misa pairing. This was a very sweet alternate ending, quite a light-hearted and optimistic story for a Light/Misa fic. I hope to read more of your works in the future.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »