Reviews for Life Lessons
frwllfrnknstn chapter 1 . 7/12
This is sheer perfection. I've read and reviewed over on grangerenchanted before under my former penname. I thought of it randomly and had to see if it was on ffnet too and I'm glad it is. It's rare that I laugh out loud during a fic but I do it every time I read this one. Love your humor. Great work.
licha.s chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
just loving drunk hermione! great job!
Serenity Blossom chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I loved this. Totally didn't see where it was going and that made it so much better to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Dirty Hermione, me likey!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Amazing! I love it! :D
PhenioxGypsy chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
i love that level of drunkness to where everyone is ur bestfriend and everything is ninga and bumps into you
Herzschlag chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
oh my gosh. i was waiting all chapter long for the line with the library and i burst out in laughter when it finally came at the end if chapter 1! she flung the book straight at his head - that sure is quite an awesome tecnique! how hilarious! great job. and everyone being drunk..ah funny. going to read the other chapters!
Herzschlag chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
AddictedToFF chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
I really really love the story line, plot etc. But to be perfectly honest (I'm sorry!) I'm not really fond of how Hermione speaks/thinks /. But that's okay! Everyone's entitled to write/interpret each character as they may ).

I'm really looking forward to reading what happens next yeah ).

ps Who knew Dolohov could be so sexy!
Mrs. Invisible chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
i like your writing style, this fic was really easy and fun to read. good job!
FA-AL chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I really really love how you describe Hermione, I couldnt help but sat snickering infront of my laptop, I almost droped it, great story!
lady-harte chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
You know I've never even considered this pairing but you really made it work. Another wonderful fic :D
HermyOneMinusOne chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Always laugh when I read this. Great story, love that you chose Dolohov.
KJS X-OVER chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
THat was a rather cute ending for a prompt like this :] Loved it!
KJS X-OVER chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Lol the pink knickers peeking out from under his shoe was just hilarious!