Reviews for Renewal
applexbabe chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
*::smiles::*

That was definitely cute, and on my faves list :)
Chornyi chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Wonderful! So this is where it began...
DKM chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Good story! I wish I was reading this stuff earlier. It was funny!
~D
Regina McMahan chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
I love it is there any way that you can tell me the names of all the sequels?

PLEASE!
Shauna Lee chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Funny. I missed this one before somehow. I like the funny fics. You have a really twisted sense of humor that appeals to me.
linesfade chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Very cute! Go girl! ;)

-Rayvin
Ninia chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
ROTFLMAO! I am so glad someone besides me notices that Dante says 'Pet-zini'. The dumbass! Go get 'em Pez!
Divamercury chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
That was hysterical. I loved it! :) Good job!
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
I can't even BEGIN to tell you how totally hilarious this was! I literally fell off my seat laughing so hard when Irons revealed his intent for the meeting...

Well done indeed, with characters staying true to form. Loved the little bit about "Prey"... I liked that one too.

Keep up the good work!
Anna chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Well done, neighbor. I loved the comment about how it was hard for Ian to stand in the corner because it was a round room! Bravo!
roguegal chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
This was awesome, I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. Please write some more. God, that was good. I'm still laughing.
Zephyrel chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Awesome! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
::cracks up laughing:: ...and I could see this happening in some fantasy bar somewhere!

Thanks for this one!

T
medea42 chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
ROFL! Oh man, that's hysterical. Great dialogue, great delivery, in character and still a hoot.
Avalon chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
I LOVED it! Very, very funny. And the best thing was, I could "hear" every one of the characters' "voices". Excellent writing!