Reviews for Hush
Nucking Futs Cass chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Yes more pleeeease! I love it already!
Lyn Harkeran chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
I love the story so far! Very intresting! Please write more! Please please please! (I want to know what happens.) Thanks!
Lovely Miss Fyrefly chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I was really enjoying your story...until I saw that you've haven't updated since 2007. :( Now I am sad. Please don't let this be one of those really good stories that gets left unfinished, you are clearly very talented and, it would be such a waste of a good story.
original catincanada account chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Hmm almostr 2 years since an update. Any chance you'll ever continue this? Its an intrigueing story concept to say the least.
luna-pendragon chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
You know i come across this story once and a while and i know it's been some time since an update but i really hope you do. I really like where this is going
Kalikittenlotraol.com chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
when r u gonna finish this story? it sounds good!
LezBCatholic chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
YAY Sex scene lmao I'll be waiting for it _ I love this story, it's awesome, but I was surprised at how Julius' emotions changed so quickly at the gun pressed to his head, it was cool, but a bit shocking y'know?

Either way, great story, keep going _
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
Sex scene? SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. 8D

*Cough*

Uh, update when ya can, pretty please. _

-Angel
1woof1 chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
Where are you really, really, big man...?
Gnome chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS STORY! I miss this show so much, and I love the way you have developed the characters...I can't wait for the sex...oh I mean...rest of the story (wink)

HUGS
Lucia Geuse chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
Nice! I really like it :) Can't wait to see what happens next...hee!
Victoria Valentine-Highwind chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
please continue
1woof1 chapter 6 . 10/31/2007
You have no patience. I love those stories where it take FOREVER to get the two main characters together.

But since I love this so much, I'll let it slide. Anything to get some good, long, graphic, detailed, lemony goodness. You know what I mean. I'm very excited for the coming chapters before ch. 10.
Stinky Pete chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
Kudos so far. Bj's simple and blunt words does good on his current psychosis. His fast reflexes to attack are perfect; Very Vietnam... you know, PTSD.

By the way, love the change of clothes. I'm glad you kept his signature striped pants for the sake of the cartoon, but the long black coat reminds me of his atire in the movie when he was dark, deadly, and dangerous.

Sweet, sweet updates make me more happy and less Stinky.
1woof1 chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
Oh holy hell that was awesome! Great action scene. I suspect the soothing presence of Lydia was the only thing that kept him killing.

A really great loss of control with rage-filled unlimited power would be a great way to show us readers how far he'd go unbridled.