Reviews for The Harriet Sketch
Veridissima chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This first chapter is really good

You really should update this
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
The characterization is spot on. Thanks for sharing.
caromac chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Ooh very good! More! More! More!

So hard to find decent Studio 60 fics. There aren't enough around!
thekidwiththehelmet chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I want to thank you guys for the reviews! I do intend to update this week. Things got hectic with school the last two weeks, but it's died down, so I fully intend to get some more of this story done.
eliza2770 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I love this. The dialogue is great. It sounds so like the characters - you can practically hear them saying it. I especially love the idea of Danny accusing Jordan of flirting with Jack. (Personally I think Jack does have a thing for Jordan, but she doesn't feel anything back - why would she notice Jack when she has Danny?) I also think your version of Matt is spot on. Please keep going.
Summers-Wind chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Awesome start! All of the banter is really awesome; you have each of the characters written very in character. I have no complaints. Please continue, and Post More Soon! :-) :-D
Bethells chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Oh man that was great ! I loved it. Please continue i am still in mourning over the loss of Studio 60. and this would totally help ! Brilliantly done, the dialogue is great it has the same style as the show does. Well done cant wait for more.