Reviews for In Their Arms Again
Potter7 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is the most wonderful thing I already read... just amazing!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Most excellent!
Little Emily chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aw, this was cute x
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I don't know what you're talking about, this is great! I even got a little choked up.

-L.M.
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Beautiful last sentence. I absolutely loved the way you worded his greeting to his parents:

"When he got closer, and they moved forward, too, he was afraid he wouldn't be able to touch them, feel them. But he threw himself into their arms anyway."

That just seemed like the most...real part of the story. I like how you addressed the fact that he didn't really "know" his parents. It was just little things like that, small things you pointed out that made this fic worthwhile.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I really love your Again Series, I have them ll bookmarked in my browser so I can read them any time I like. I loved all of them.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
blklover chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
great story write more update soon
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Lovely as well! I've been working on a series myself that deals with the deaths of some of these characters-not in the same way you're doing, really, but I say that to say that it can be hard to get those emotions and ideas right. But you've done it so well, here. The idea that he had died before and now it was old news-or that he didn't really *know* his parents, but still wanted to please them... it's all just wonderfully heartbreaking with just the right amount of hope.
Aimael chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Just as brilliant as the others, of course.

Though this time I think you missed something. Harry died old, yeah, I agree. Then he shouldn't think and have the same emotions as at the end of book seven (before the epilogue, of course). I think you pictured him too young; after all, you change a bit with fifty-or-so years. I can really understand why you would do this, knowingly or unknowingly, using the same Harry we all know and love so we would feel at home, but it made the whole piece a lot more unbelieveable.

Though I loved James' comments about Dumbledore. Good job

Aimael
MsJonesKing chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Awesome!
potter-addiction chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I have a feeling that I am gonna read through all your stories and like them all...So ahead of them: I love all of the stories I will read during the time I have until my mom kicks me out. :)
MBP chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
What a nice little find this was. :) I liked it very much.
Amaherst chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
This was really good, I think you should write one for Ginny's death and see who collects her. Harry or her parents or Fred or even all of them? I reckon that would be good.
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That's really sweet. I don't know what else to say, so I'm not going to say anything. I loved it!
Fmh chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I'm glad they were there this time thank you