Reviews for Sev at Fifty, Still Sexy After All These Years
Guest chapter 25 . 7/31/2014
I love this it brilliant! I really love this story but I noticed you haven't updated return of a sexy animagus in ages plz update that as well it's one of your only story gems that itself complete
aptteach123 chapter 25 . 8/16/2011
Wow - I have not been reading fanfic for some time; but as always - your Sev and Zelda are awesome - I just wish that there were more of them in this chapter. Keep up the great work. I see you haven't updated in over 2 years - please, please, please continue this story!
teddy240b chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hi. I just re-read all your sec stories. Any chance you'll come back to this. Teddy
SituationalExtrovert chapter 25 . 10/5/2009
I really love all your Sev/Zelda stories, and I wish you would update soon!

Oh, and while you;rea at it, "Sexy Animagus" needs some attention too!
Holly Ilex chapter 25 . 7/30/2009
Sweet Mary . . Mother of Pearl, SHE'S BACK!

And about BLOODY TIME!

Now, about this new chapter . . .

I could say "oh, how the mighty have fallen" but that's SO cliche, suffice ti to say, Lucius is getting a crask course nd seems to be handling it pretty well, even with Zelda. ALTHOUGH . . . she's always been able to handle Severus, so Lucius should be a piece of cake! HE!HE!HE!

One oops I spotted: "I matter to him more than I ever thought he could" Don't you mean: "more that I ever thought I could"?

Anyway . . WELCOME BACK!
juniperus chapter 25 . 7/27/2009
I have been SO looking forward to the continuation of this story! :D Thank you!
invisible-gurl chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
yay you updated haha go zelda! great job and plz update soon
Rose of the West chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
Yay! More on Severus and Zelda!

It's very interesting to see Lucius struggle to find his footing.
JENGEORGE chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
Welcome Back!
teddy240b chapter 15 . 7/23/2009
I had to go back several chapters to send you this. Send me info on your novel. I'd love to read it. Congratulations.
teddy240b chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
Welcome back. I hope this means you're going to finish the story. I wondered what happened to you. Can't wait to read the rest. :)
Whoopsydaisy chapter 24 . 5/19/2009
I like your stories so far. :) I really enjoyed reading them
johnsocz chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
Please, please, please give us a new chapter soon.
etherian chapter 24 . 11/13/2008
Quite brilliant and I can't wait to read more. Zelda is much more forgiving of Lucius than I would be. She's a brave, brave woman.
JENGEORGE chapter 24 . 10/21/2008
Yeah! Your Back! What a great chapter! You address Severus dealing with his demons well. His being able to remember the past and still look to the future is what makes this character so convincing.

"There was a slight hint of irritated billowing to his long black bathrobe as he swept from the kitchen."

Glad to see he can still billow when he needs to!

Looking forward to reading more