Reviews for Warmth
Mao chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Love me, I leave you something xD

This was great. Especially the last sentence, even if it was sad.

Great work!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
No, it doesn't suck! It was a really good little story! I liked it and it was very well written!
xynad chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Oh no no no.. this doesn't suck. I love it. I wish you've made it longer though. Haha.. I'm really happy Kuro-tan has his arm back although it's entirely different from the one he used to have. :)

If it was a part of Kurogane, Fai could learn to love it.
missblahblahblah chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Waii That was such a cute story! Have you been keeping up with all the recent updates? I really love how Tsubasa is going after the Angst-Timeline! Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really love your story!
Cornelia Fox chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I like the story. It is nice and kinda angsty and cute...and short XD Ah, I wanted to ask you - am I allowed to draw a short dojinshi for this? I would be really, really honoured if I could D

love
I play wid fir3 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
It's nice! Though, you should not use the term 'little man'. *gives a cookie*
Nyooooooom chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
You didn't give me a preview of this before you posted it! Meanie! (I told you I would yell at you in my review)

But it was so awsome! *hearts* and the last line.. "Cold and fake; it wasn’t as if the mage was any better himself, anyway." was perfect! *glomps*
rynii chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aw. D: That was cute/sad.

That last line was really good. :) Nice metaphor.. or simile... or whatever, I always get the terms mixed up. XD
korovee chapter 1 . 10/21/2007