Reviews for Monster
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Awesome stuff we're talking about here :p Mai's humor: always ready to complement the moment!
EvilRegalOncer chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I liked this a lot because it seems very plausible. I can totally see this taking place in the series. And then of course there's Mai again with her dry humor. I just love these three, and it's so sad that Azula completely lost it after they abandoned her. I'm also a rabid Tyzula shipper, so that makes the couple a bit hard to write post-war. But now I'm rambling.
LostWriter5 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
that was awesome!
even though yuri is so weird to me since i'm a girl
but it's still a great story
i loved the way Mai added humor in the end
wonder what would e Zuko's reaction when he sees that? XD
Yamino chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Very nice! I like your interpretation of the end of the best Tyzula episode. 3 You did a pretty good job keeping them both in character. )
ObsessedTyZulaFan chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Cold War Transmissions chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I loved this story! It's really touching. ]. Favourites!
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Lol, love it! XD
Ty chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Wow. Normally I don't like yuri-ish stories but I really like this one-shot! Good job!
spedclass chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
dare121 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
i really love azula! she isn't a monster, she's fun !

very sweet little piece of work!
Fireflower1315 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Mai stood quietly, watching her two friends. She sighed and turned away, shaking her head as a small smile curved her lips.

“This beach gives off romantic vibes…”

Ha, count on Mai to say the truth, but in a sarcastic way!

antlan87 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Very nice, fairly emotional.
Zelk13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Woot! I'm currently going through and reading all the Tyzula stories here. This ones the third, and I like a lot! :D
daydream11 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Miss RB, whether or not this story is simple friendship or the romance like you've meant it to be, it beautifully and softly portrays Ty Lee and Azula's relationship. I love how you took Azula's soft personality and Ty Lee's hidden one and blended it together.

XOXO daydream11