Reviews for Darren Shan Saga's Next Top Model
vampires assistant chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
cool! this is really funny
mangaluver111 chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
I've read this fic like three times and it still makes me laugh! :)

Darren Shan Saga forever! I checked your profile, btw, not to be a stalker lol, but YAY you're writing an original story? I'm actually breaking out of the fanfic routine, too, so I hope I'll see your name in print someday.

...Just occurred to me that unless it's published under the name "Twisted Ingenue" or "MsKurda" I won't know it's you lol. Haha. Pft. :P

xox

Latte

xox
ferretgirlsz chapter 11 . 1/22/2010
This is hilarious. How does Darren speak their language? Keep writing tho, cuz i like it.
Rubiie chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
ha,this is great I can never watch americas next top model again without thinking about this!
Symphony Of Terror chapter 11 . 7/13/2009
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! Every chapter was funny as hell _ I really hope you resurrect this story and finish it

with Larten as the winner hehe :P Please UPDATE!
My-Pen-Name-Rocks chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
Darren and Larten slash?

*shudders*

very disturbing
ChocolateSharingan chapter 11 . 10/11/2008
OMG I absolutly LOVE this story it is so BLOODY FUNNY. please update soon yeah. Bye.S.S
lefi123 chapter 11 . 6/16/2008
update this is funny nice job
Eyes Are Red chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
lmfao. It does NOT help that I share a name with my least favourite character in the Saga. But yeah, I think you were right; this was the one Anya wanted me to read. It's effing funny. :D Update. Or I will track you down.
what the gaaah chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
This is hilarious!Laught so much my stomach
paigesucher chapter 11 . 1/5/2008
I really like this!

I could not stop reading it!

It was so hilarious!

Keep up the good work!

10/10.
Empty Soda-Pop Can chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
that was... different... though i prefer evra with clothes ON.
Steamcraft chapter 11 . 12/16/2007
*read every chapter and when eliminiation cae prayed for Larten to stay and so far gotten my wish*

Yay, Larten *votesvotesvotes for Larten, even though I'm not a judge*
Raven-loves-Sanji chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
haha, i love your story. its hilarious! please write more!

p.s. steve is a sexy beast. and yes, i certainly do believe that purple goes with his eyes. XDD;
AnyaTheRhymer chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Haha .. I love it! How on Earth did you think of mixing America's Next Top Model with the Saga of Darren Shan? This is brilliant ... Update update update update, I can't wait to read more!