Reviews for Locked Room Problems
Grosstoad chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
It's old. It's odd. It's short. And I am homophobic.

But still, it's good for a laugh, and definitely WAFF-y. :)
I like it.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
*laughs a whole lot at this fic*

"Besides, I think 'Bewildered Confusion' is a trifle unwieldy for a name, and that's the other emotion I feel at the moment."

That is an AWESOME way to end it! LOL!
farwalker chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
fun story -

I liked it - It's somehow believable. Love Buffy & Dawn telling off a Goddess.
White Butterfly chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
You have the most wonderful ability to make me want to ship anything you write. This rather cracky and PWP-y (and fluffy) thing included.

I think it's the fact there's set up and an epilogue in something that was /meant/ to be PWP is what makes me like this thing so. And that the set up was entirely plausible helped too.
Silver Warrior chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
normally, and I hope I don't offend, I don't do male/male pairings. They freak me out. But the WAY you did this one.. hilarious, actually. Absolutely hilarious.

btw, you ever gonna get back to "The Guardian in Spite of Herself"?
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Despite the fact that I'm still trying to wrap my brain around this pairing-not one I'd ever considered, before-I like this short story.

The goddess feels appropriately goddessy (something I never felt about/from Glory during the show), and Giles and Indy are rather wonderfully cavalier, pragmatic, and earnest about the fertility rite.

And: AW to Joy's name. A nice end note.
Silver Cateyes chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
Ah, but I loved this story. It made me laugh, and laugh, and laugh. I mean, what isn't funny about an ancient goddess blackmailing two guys into sex? Even better, sex in front of her. Hee hee... any way, I also like the personality comparison that is implicitly set up between Giles and Indy. And I can so see one of the Slayerettes teasing one or both of the men about how there's finally someone around that gets pop culture even less than Giles does. Heh.

If your muses ever get inspired, I would love to see some vingettes about events in Joy's life as she grows up, learns to fight like a demon ('cause you *know* she's gonna- somehow the chosen champions always do), and plans her crusade. Or maybe some shots of Indy getting adjusted to modern times ('Wardrobe malfunction? What's that?' and then there'd be his reactions to modern clothing...). But anyway, that's only if your muses get interested.

See you in another story!

Silver Cateyes
RandomTopic chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Man, I almost missed the epilogue! And it was so good.

... I am SO GLAD you did not go with mpreg. So so glad.

And that goddess seems pretty cool.
Anyssia chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Caiquetl sighed again. "A pity. One's Tzoteca are most diligent at their sacrifices, but one grows weary of seeing nothing but bound and helpless prisoners carved up for one's amusement. The uncertainty of a battle lends salt to the death." She banished the primitive swords and gestured again; this time, a small clay pot appeared in her hands. "However, blood is not the only way to bring life to the crops and the people."

Giles blinked, and plucked off his glasses; if he polished them long enough, he wouldn't have to think about the implications of Caiquetl's words.

* I can so imagine Giles polishing his glasses XD

"Quickly, I think," said Giles. He looked at Caiquetl's gape-beaked smile and flinched; at least when he'd let Ethan fuck him in public the first time, they'd been in the midst of a coven orgy, drunk on magic, and he'd been certain that none of the others were actually watching him, as such. "Entertainment..." He hummed tunelessly, thinking.

"Right. Blow job to start with, but don't finish me. Then I'll stretch you - as theatrically as I can - and finally we'll fuck. Are you flexible enough to lie on your back, or would you prefer to be on your knees?"

Jones gave Giles a look that he recognized all too well from his own mirror, the 'My God, are all people born after Year X completely brainless?' stare. "Ripper. I'm the wrong side of forty. Almost fifty, actually."

* Oh dear, I absolutely love your humour ;p I've been laughing non-stop since I began this fic XD

And Giles is cute. Giles and Indiana are super cute :)
a chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
so sweet! thanks!
Liviania chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
It's pure crack but it somehow works.

Livi
Guile chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
Ha! Beats male pregnancy, that's for sure.

I've always been a Giles fan, and him hooking up with Indiana Jones is too cool for words.
anne chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
OMG, seriously made of WIN!
sashlea chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Never thought of this pairing either. Lol - I can just imagine the years to come with Indiana and Ripper as fathers, and Buffy and Dawn as older sisters. I liked how the goddess was portrayed, especially her sense of humor.
Lady Mirror chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
o_O Certainly unique. I'd certainly never though about that before. Well done.