Reviews for Branded For You
Kitty Savella chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
J'adore! This was a wonderful story. At first, I thought I had already read it, but then realized that the only thing familiar was the beginning with Draco and Severus, and everything else was new and different. (SO, maybe I started it and never finished? Who knows? I've read so many stories that they are starting to jumble.) I loved your characterization and the situations that the characters find themselves in. This was a brilliant read.
Casandrasa chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
I love your fic!
CaughtInbetween chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
I only have one thing to say to this.
Everybody loves counting.

Encore!
PrincessJulius chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
corset and kissing...yes...i like it. haha they get to 'educate' the golden boy... XD
PrincessJulius chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
hot damn. okay...nooooo! the happiness!
PrincessJulius chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
that shade of green Potter...
PrincessJulius chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
aww man! those two poor tortured souls! If only Harry knew what he was putting them through! lol, Draco you... haha, and so goes imagination vs. reality. :P
PrincessJulius chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
aw. Harry. and poor Draco, he was always an emotional mess if he had ever decided to show it to anyone, mind complete turmoil. I like the characterization so far!
Venus914 chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
The misunderstandings are pretty funny!
KW2009 chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Amazing. Damn I wish I could see this for real.
StarQuil chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
briliantly done. it's nice to find a story that is not simply pwp, and those are becoming increasingly more difficult to find. I loved how it had just the right mix of humor, angst, smut and sweetness in it. nicely done luv
Lovely Hate chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
fuck yes
BelovedShadow chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
That was so lovely! And the last chapter was hot hot hot!
Questionable Answers chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Wow. This was well written and well thought out. It feels like its not over quite yet, these three probably won't have it easy. the title doesn't suit the story, and the corset seemed a little too contrived. I really like hoe you portrayed all the confusion. I do think the end came about a little too quickly.
Al chapter 10 . 1/20/2012