Reviews for In His Mind There Was Still Cello Music
Anon chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I've only recently seen this episode on DVD, and oddly enough I just had someone rec this story. You've captured Teal'c's "unemotional" displays of emotion quite well. I imagine a scene between Jack and Teal'c would go exactly as you've written here. Wonderful job.
AnnieBooker chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This is such a wonderfully lyrical and beautiful fic. It's a true love story and I *never* read het. But I've read this a dozen times and recced it on my rec list and privately to ther readers and it still brings tears to my eyes whe I re-read it. just awesome.
anon chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Beautiful.
horsefly chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Aww, poor Teal'c! I'm more of a S/J shipper but this made me really sad for Teal'c. Heck, maybe he should take up the cello himself!
Tittamiire chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Wonderfully done, Teal'c is such a great character and it's good to see some of his emotional aftermath. Heart breaking and really well written, I thought you conveyed his resignation to the situation particularly well and both of their respect for Sam.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Awesome. Thank you.
Lady-Dulcinea chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Lovely, lovely story.
Neiths Arrow chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Ah God! You're breaking my heart! Great angst. You conveyed the abrupt break between his reality and the current one well.