Reviews for Hey, Yuki, Shojo Your Mojo
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
I think...I think I know who are their foes!

THE GUY WITH ONE EYE IS... 'CHO HAKKAI' RIGHT?

WHILE THE SANZO GUY IS... GENJO SANZO! RIGHT!

Hihihi! Cute story!
capricorn2645 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
sadly i was to late... he already won... WAH POOR YUKI... he's always number one to me... oh damn... i think i stole that from you fic haha any ways...great fic!
aosaphir chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
oh no! yuki didnt win and now its down to soubi from loveless and someone else who i dont care about at al! we have failed our yuki! im so depressed but i your story has lifted me up a little... but i cant believe yuki didnt win!
anon chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I find it interesting to note that sanzo and yuki are practically almost the same in personality. They're both arrogant pricks who'd sooner bite your head off than say hello, they're both monks( although I'm sure Yuki would rather chop off his own dick than do that again) smoke excessively, drink excessively, and pretty much keep to themselves...oh and they're pretty blonds! anyway...I voted for yuki!
orangepencils chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
read it in french first then read urs. haha i voed a few dozens of times now... hes still behind but if we all continue who knows. nice fic! keep it up!
Graviluvr chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
Yuki must win!
iamie chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
where can i find the contest? hehehe
Accuring chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
I found that site a few days ago and voted for Yuki so he already has my vote. I voted for a few more times today, this other guy may be in the lead for now but Yuki will beat him for sure.
obsession14-c chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
CAN WE VOTE AS MANY AS WE WANT? I VOTE 4 YUKI AGAIN!
ghanima chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
well, i'm a big fan of both yuki and sanzo. they are both blonds and arrogant. it's hard to choose between the two so i've voted for the both of them.
Determined chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
Lol. (votes a few times) There. (sits down and waits for fic.)
Patpat chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
Kyah ! NariNari-chan wrote another Gravi fic !

And the best part is that it's about that contest organized by ! I've already voted a hundred times for Yuki to win _ I also voted for Shuuichi but I guess it wasn't enough... Anyway, I really want Yuki to win. And don't forget that if he wins you'll have to write the celebration fic (plus the hot sex with Yuki and Shuuichi *drool*)

Anyway, thank you for that new one-shot ! I simply loved it !

Patchan.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This is such a childish gimmick to pull here. And a real shame on your part as a writer. Grow up, please.
noonsam chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
won't let you put in a link but if you google tokyopop shojo your mojo, you will find the site.
PinkKitten chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
The website is on tokyopop If we put the link up here it doesn't show it.