Reviews for Runnin Through My Mind
BlackBat2001 chapter 2 . 3/17
Girl the moment you send a boy like jacob a message like that you should know before hand it's not over.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
Omg please continue this story! Its been too long I've been waiting long for an update :( I want more huey and peyton scenes, is Jacob going get some revenge lol that would be crazy if he did something to hurt peyton and huey beat his ass again. I just love Cindy! Her and riley are cute but what about jasmine who is she gonna be with is there something going on between her and riley? Who knows? But once again I need more peyton and huey scenes I would love for huey to express his true feelings for peyton, she's adorable. Please continue ur awesome! !
mariamaria chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Hello, I know its probably been awhile since u been on here but if you see this. Please continue this story! I love Peyton and huey's relationship. Im a huge boondocks fan and reading this story tells me that you really know the characters really well. I love peyton's character she seems so sweet and down to earth. And I love that shes an Latina. Please finish this story I would love to read more exciting chapters! More of huey & Peyton of course lol!
LaunaWolf chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
wow this is one of the best Huey Freeman stories I've read so far! I really hope you continue this soon! .
TickyPik chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Your stories are an inspiration. I really do hope you continue soon!
Lycan Queen chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
I just wanna see the look on Huey's face when see's Peyton in a dress
Lenadexil chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
Wow! I finally broke down and watched this show tonight and I found out quickly that Huey is my favorite character. Riley is in second though haha. But I LOVE your story so far! Please update it soon, okay? Don't let this awesome thing die!
Petalclaw's PatriceBethPorter chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
Wow this is great I hope you update soon!
kmkm89 chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
I'm liking this. :D

Can't wait for the next chap.
anon chapter 11 . 1/23/2010
Riley and Cindy forever
California Gruesome chapter 11 . 1/23/2010
damn...riley CHOCKED! XD

WHO DA HELL DOESN;T INDEED :D

ed and rummy are pedaphiles, though nice work
California Gruesome chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
YES! i love this! i made my dad read it. He needs to give me his opnion BUT I LOVE IT. Peyton is a great character
hannahable chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
this is really good I can't wait to continue.
anon chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
I love Riley and Cindy togetherness action

I love saying how hot she was in details

That was cool Riley getting jealous

That was nice the girls talk about going dress shopping

Riley and Cindy forever
xlostinmyownworldx chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
Aww that chapter was so cute. Though I'm not a fan of beyonce, i must admit that that song fit perfectly. You're a good author. Please post again soon!

-xlostinmyownworldx