Reviews for Lost Love
Forbidden Moons chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Too sad, too tragic! But u know, I would do the same thing if I was Tom...
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Seems fun!
magic4ever chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
sad endin! D but still luved it!
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
That's really so sad. Because I think ALL of us think of Voldemort as two different people. Tom Riddle and Voldeort. And that was the day he truly changed into Voldemort. He was SO desperate for power he'd even kill the woman he loves... But if you think about it, he also killed Tom Riddle that day so Alexa and Tom are together in the after life. Alex/Tom forever!
Mirie-chan chapter 13 . 9/11/2010
i loved this story.. though i wished it ended differently... could u pretty please write an alternative ending.

ur a real good writer
chronicxxinsanity chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
OH MY GOD! This was an amazing story! I can't even explain how shocked I was when he killed her! AH! lol anyway... this was a great story, i'm just sad it's over now. :(
lil'bee99 chapter 13 . 6/6/2009
oh,..my...god. that was so good. and...so depressing,but thats why its good. i like that you kept it in his personality and didnt end it all sappy,cause that wouldnt be realistic. if i was her i would haunt him for all eternity and make him feel horrible,if thats possible. hes voldemort afterall. i loved it, very well written. and in the end,if voldemort ever did love someone,he would kill her so yeahh. wouldnt that be great if he began seeing her everywere he looked. ahhaha it would annoy him to pieces. but anyways, good story and all.
lala chapter 13 . 3/3/2009
Me likes!

Very good story. A lovestory with an evil Tom. And yet loving. And then... evil. Killing her, but it had to happen, right? Because otherwise he would understand love.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
is this the end of the story then? it was a good story.

you really have a thing for having your characters hit guys in the face!
Timeless Illusion chapter 11 . 12/19/2008
This was a nice story, showing that Tom did have a good side : )
GoldenTresses91 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Very interesting so far... The line where he says, "You really should stay away from me," sounds sort of like it came straight out of Twilight, if you've ever read the series. Anywho.. I look forward to reading the rest.

X Ever Yours, Lauren Nicole
Voldyshorts chapter 13 . 6/21/2008
wow. This was SO GREAT! But it made me cry! He loved her...and then...BAM! He's so misunderstood. Good job!
Grace chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
This story should have WAY more reviews. This is SUCH a good story. And the ending (as sad as it was) was absolutely perfect! Totally something Voldemort would do!

I love this story. Period.
Genuine Jennifer chapter 13 . 3/1/2008
Such a chilling story! It sent chills up my spine.

I loved the ending - it fits and is very realistic. Too many people try to mold Tom Riddle into a kinder, softer person. It usually just doesn't work. You did a fantastic job with capturing Tom Riddle's personality.

Great story!

Jenny
Hope 4 the World chapter 13 . 2/1/2008
OMG! That made me cry! It was so beautiful though! .