Reviews for Untold Weasley Tales
murrk chapter 30 . 4/20
I can't with this anymore. I made it 30 chapters hoping it would get better, but the writing... you have no character development and no one reflects the actual characters. I thought once he got out of the house the ridiculous fights would stop. Since when were the Weasley's so aggressive? I cringed every time there was a molly and arthur scene. Also, what is with the weird sentence phrasing? It's like every character is reading from biblical text or something.
CheesecakefromMars chapter 83 . 4/1
This is amazing!
I love this infinitely . Thank you so much, fellow Potterhead. Thank you. Thank you.
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 75 . 12/23/2016
Oh how the last few chapters have made me cry. Why does everyone have to die!?
SpyLord chapter 83 . 10/15/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE etc. write more. I really love fanfics about life after book seven and yours is no exception. So, like I said before, PLEASE PLEASE write more!
Guest chapter 42 . 7/1/2016
Viktor KUM XD Imagined to hard at that.
hpandcarbs chapter 53 . 6/11/2016
I know you posted this years ago but wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying this so far! I love that the story is from a new perspective and that you show Fleur in a good light, as I feel like she isn't given nearly enough credit by the fandom. Can't wait to finish reading!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
And then the do...
otkcp chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
I'm enjoying the story but will point out that at not even 2 Percy wouldn't be talking in full and complex sentences just yet. He'd be about 19 months? So speech would likely just be a few basic words such as Mum, Dad, yes, no and possibly his brothers' names and a few other words.
otkcp chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Interesting start, although Bill came across more like a 4 year old then a 2 year old.
uvb1987 chapter 83 . 1/5/2016
A really brilliant story, you made my cry more that once. As i feal like a closed up person that is a big thing and I thank for that.
wandamarie chapter 83 . 11/2/2015
thank you for your time and talent with the chapter and story
wandamarie chapter 82 . 11/2/2015