Reviews for Untold Weasley Tales
lovemya2000 chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
It Sucks How Molly Is Always Comparing Kids.
frozenangel1988 chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Hahaha! Bill's sorting was brilliant!
Guest chapter 83 . 12/23/2013
It is by far one of my favorite fanfictions. It would have been nice if you had added what the full moon is like for Bill because I have always wondered what would happen since he isn't a full werewolf, but overall it was amazing.
Guest chapter 83 . 8/8/2013
That was a wonderful story! It made me laugh, it made me grin, it made me squeal, and most of all, I sobbed. Weirdly enough, the tears fell the hardest when Percy and Bill were talking. You wrote that part especially well.

Anyway, I loved the story!
Guest chapter 79 . 8/30/2012
Ginny's real name is Ginevra not Ginerva
Guest chapter 75 . 8/28/2012
Please your the only author on here that has written anything good
Guest chapter 64 . 8/28/2012
Can you please please PLEASE write this from Ginny's point of view she's my fav character and I really want to know what's happening to her
Guest chapter 64 . 8/28/2012
Can you please please PLEASE write this from Ginny's point of view shes my fav character and I really want to know what happens with her
Guest chapter 37 . 8/26/2012
In the chamber of secrets by Jk Rowling Fred george Ginny and Percy go to Egypt as well
The only ones at school were Ron hermione Harry malfoy crabbe goyle and two other students
Guest chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
In the chapter letters you say that Ginny is seven when in a previous chapter you say she is eight I like to know the ages of the characters (because I'm so obsessive I have to know every little detail) so according to my calculations (once again obsessive) she is eight not seven as you put in letters you also stated that Ron was nine in a previous chapter and since they are a year apart she is eight
Guest chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
JK Rowling said that Bellatrix killed Tonks
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Can you write this from Ginny's POV
foreverpatron chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
i really liked this at the start but now i feel like your just the real books and changing them a bit to fit bill's life
NaylaWood chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Love your Harry potter work. I really think you captured the personality of the Weasley twins. Thank you for sending me the message its nice to know you're reading my reviews
shine lots chapter 75 . 10/26/2011
I love your understanding of Luna the Ravenclaw: "there was no such thing as rational debate with her, because nothing would persuade her once her mind was made up, and she had determined that, like Nediji, Greek Sirens existed currently.

I also love your use of tricolon - it's fundamental to the way Bill expresses himself, and is a part of Bill's personality, and is a facet of his attitude. Love it! I didn't realise earlier, despite it being a RECURRING literary device of yours for Bill, and now that I notice, I find it to be a great constant! You are such an advanced writer!