Reviews for Attack Of The Cliches!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2016
Flames will be used to roast Jacob? Sweet! I'll bring the marshmallows. Love this story! It's hilarious how you got stuff right about Breaking Dawn.
writingwithheart chapter 18 . 6/5/2015
Haha. This was a good laugh. Thanks :)
Sayer13 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Hehe, funny xD
Read and review my story too? Thanks!
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Tgis is funny because those fans were right...lol
Laughable Ink chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
Oh... My... God. Can't take in anymore of these. -Le Gasped- Need.. To.. Breath. Guess I'm not the only one who hates unoriginal, Repeated, Clichés. ;3 Yay? Hard-cored Jacob-hater, I see? ;o
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
WOW ... thats all I can say...WOOOOOOOW
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Omg! I hate that so much! I read this one fanfic where Bella was pregnant after Edward left and she decides to go live in their house until the baby is born. Even though the cullens probably wouldn't pay the lights and water bills since they're not living in the house anymore and won't be for a while. Then she finds blood in a mini fridge Carlisle had in his study, like wtf is a vampires doing with a mini frigde and why would he have blood in there if they moved? And she just suddenly knows she supposed to drink it so she does and gets healthy within seconds. Them she gives birth to twins and even though they're seconds old they know to bite her in order to save her. Then years later they return to forks, even though the people she went to high school with most likely still live there and will recognize her, and they all go to high school and Bella has 100 different 'powers'. The reason theyre called gifts is so it doesn't sound lame as powers do. She gains a new power everytime a vampire is 'born'. So she can set fire to a forest and rebuild it within a blink of an eye. Wtf!
fabmickey chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
funny
The-Dangerous-King chapter 27 . 5/21/2012
THIS WAS HILARIOUS! PLEASE CONTINUE TO MAKE CLICHES. how about the cliche where edward is a mobster and kidnaps bella but then they suddently fall in love?
GeezerWench chapter 27 . 5/14/2012
Oh my. Overall, I enjoyed this. Even laughed out loud here and there

"let's get our groove thang on"

I can see Jackson Rathbone saying that, but not Jasper.

*giggle*snort*
GeezerWench chapter 26 . 5/14/2012
"let's get our groove thang on"

LOL

Oh shit. That struck me as so damn funny!
GeezerWench chapter 21 . 5/14/2012
When Edward Met Bella… at 5

Oh damn. I read a couple of those. Bella and Alice were human best friends and they each had an imaginary friend. Until they were teenagers and both got locked up in a nut house. Until Bella figured out she should pretend not have this imaginary friend anymore.

Then in another one Edward was kinda like her guardian angel for years. Always kept out of sight, but just so happened to rescue her a few times. Then she went to college and moved into a house with a human college student Rosalie. Then Bella went to slice her wrist open and Edward then came out of hiding.

I Jasper
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Hey! I happen to like Jasper and Bella fics!

Well, good ones. Some of them really suck.

I Jasper
GeezerWench chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
That is no shit.

Bella, as a vamp, can do anything but fly. Holy crap.

I have to agree with you on this one.
adsy chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
it all is really hilarious
1,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »