Reviews for Lost and Found
InLoveWithYouForever chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
that's kinda mean... like moving edward out into another room without asking him... Oh well- I like the way you write and I like the meeting so far. Keep it up!
Anyomus chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
Wow! You have some amazing writing skills! I've noticed that sometimes stories seem to loose touch with the true personality of a character but this looks exactly like something Alice would say or do! Exellent job!
The Deadly Sins chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
This is such a good story. You did a really good job on writing from Alice's POV. You made everyone fit their parts perfectly, too.
literaturelover930 chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
Aw...what a sweet ending to this series, you have managed to pull it off. Also, the last line leaves you with a little insight of what is to come. Thanks for writing such a great story and deciding to share it.
literaturelover930 chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
I do like how you didn't explain Jasper and Alice's pasts again, I just wish you would have done it with something loosely like 'and after explaining our past to the Cullen's, with brief interjections from Jasper and the others, Esme showed us our brightly lit living quarters' or something like that, to make from the "Do tell."..."And this-" flow better and for the reader to more readily understand it. And, the part about almost felling the blur of tears could probably be better explained with adding a little sentence furthering the point that she couldn't, in fact cry. I am a very picky person, but this story is one of the best you have done, just a few minor glitches.
literaturelover930 chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
What a happy ending to this chapter, way to keep Jasper and Alice in character. I like how you described the fight scene, and compared Jasper with the other Cullens. Keep it up!
literaturelover930 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
I would like to note that I don't think poison is the right word choice to describe how Jasper got his scars. I liked how you explored the complexity of vampire relationships on this chapter, nicely done.
literaturelover930 chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
I like your word choice and good grammar. As always, a well rounded story that flowed.
literaturelover930 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
This is this the first time I have read any of your stories, and I have to say, I am quite pleased. You have Alice's character down well, and understand how her visions work. This was a wonderful first chapter and I look forward to enjoying the other stories you have to offer!
hermionejeangrangerweasley chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
it's too wonderful to end~~!
Dreamers-Never-Die chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
... Hi, I guess. Good Story, obviuously and i've already ran out of things to say, but i guess thats what happen this early in the morning...
nobody1 chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
Aww, just the dose of fluff I needed today! I love the way you write Alice and Jasper together. Please write more soon!
MartaSwan chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
aw this story was lovely. really a great job

Marta
wingedspirit chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
it was a very nice beginning. You did very good.
scorchedtrees chapter 6 . 12/16/2007