Reviews for The Enemy of Oz
Cascaper chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
"You have his nose"... Aw! Man, that made going on to this chapter totally worth it. I think I'ma read the whole rest of it now, mature content or no. (By which, of course, I refer to chapter 1. But whatever. The point is that you've now officially won me over.)
Haribob chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
Sorry, I think I might be getting annoying; but could you consider doing a story about Elphaba? You know, when she was pregnant with Fae and up to the end of this? Please?

Merry Xmas,

BErin
Haribob chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
And about Oliver Tompsett, I just think that the whole London cast fit into this perfectly... Just my opinion. But I've started to visualise everything I read.

BErin
Haribob chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
Sorry, I have re-read this story so many times and only now am i visualising Oliver Tompsett as Fiyero in this... it just suits him. I saw wicked on the 21st and it was amazing... I love that play, and this story, its so GOOD. You write beautifully. PLease do more, based on Fae and Fiyero and Elphaba... I love the ending, and could you please continue it?
liz1015 chapter 11 . 10/20/2008
okay i love all your stories! please do another chap fic soon! this one was so good. I think the best lines in the story were

“Damn,” she repeated, pleased with herself.

Fiyero’s eyes went wide at it, and Elphaba smirked. “It’s a better first word than mine,” she shrugged.

“What was that?”

“Horrors,” Elphaba revealed. “Yours?”

“Cake.”

they literally made me lol. please write more soon!

ELizabeth
TerribleWaitress chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
Wow. The end line of this chapter actually nearly made me cry. Love the way it's fitting in with everything else. Will continue reviewing tomorrow, but I just had to post this because the end line was just adorable :) x
Kate Gilbert chapter 11 . 8/29/2008
This is AMAZING! AMAZING! You are a phenomenal writer. The best. Wow, I'm speechless. This is just... WOW! Girl, you've got talent!
Haribob chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
I love it. It fits in so well with all the scenes in the musical. Could you do a sequel or something from Elphaba's POV?
Tiniwiel chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Not as many people have gotten around the whole Fiyero being a scarecrow as creatively as you. And it works! I'm very impressed. :D I also like how you put in scenes from the movie (setting the Scarecrow on fire and all that) into it too. Great job!
Bobo chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
This whole story is amazing. Wow. Love it. its so wonderfully SWET!
Alexis Erika Rose chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
Yay! I loved it. Now its almost 5 am I'm going to bed.! Curse you for writing an addictive story!
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 11 . 4/30/2008
I bow before the true genius of "Catch-22"s. Brilliant! I loved every word.
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Oh my! so hot. So sexy. But so sad! I truly loved it!
bloodymary2 chapter 11 . 4/25/2008
Wonderful story.

I loved how you tied it in with the musical (and I totally agree that Elphaba accepting his presence beside her after all the time that had transpired, was a little fishy and had to imply something we simply hadn't been privy to).

Scavaging through your stories, I must say I'm jealous. I have the hardest time finishing my own and you have all this wonderful stories laying around. Congrats!
ape975 chapter 11 . 4/23/2008
love this story! especially how fiyero is and isnt a scarecrow... thats an interesting idea and all those chapters with him and fae broke my heart he was soo cute :) great story!
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »